S
Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I just watched the Dark Knight and I couldn't help but notice that Mew was right it really is a lot like what we did in Raging Fever.
    Hey I wanted to inform you about this event for the community to try and get more attention called the RPG Awards where you can nominate your favorite RPs or characters from RPs that you have participated in or with so if there's any RPs that you think that deserve to be mentioned then you'll be welcome plus it will also help the community.
    Hey can you do a quick post in Bounty Hunters Grey is with Aaron, Slit, and Tye who just go to the floor where Jakku and Evan are which is a floor above from where Sakura and Shimo are.
    By the way, don't forget to PM me your Hero and Villain votes for the RG Awards - deadline is in an hour. ;-)
    You haven't posted in Bounty Hunters.

By the way do you want to join this Pokemon RP that I created along with another user named Renewal he basically help me make a reboot of this RP called Fuse King it's Pokemon related but I think you might like it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom