Recent content by Shroomish

1. S

Pokéwalker Discussion Thread

It will, though I'm not sure how accurate it is.... I rode 5 miles today (with it in my pocket) and it said I had 2100-ish steps, so... yeah.
  2. S

*Insert insane cackling here*

Go write more Hellsing crossover fics. NOW! >:O
  3. S

So yeah... hi.

That's why I left him. I'm now with Mr. Crepsley instead. ;) Also, lol... I knew that was you from the name. XD I don't know many other Hellsing fans. =( And Kim.... You lie! >=(
  4. S

So yeah... hi.

lol Thanks for the welcomes guys. And yes, it's really me. I finally broke away from WoW's iron grasp after almost four years. So, to replace one addiction with another, I decided to get back into Pokemon. However, I am beyond rusty at this now. Enjoy the weeks ahead where I get confused...
  5. S

So yeah... hi.

Hello all. I'm a retired vet from PE2K, and current forum slave of HKim's. See, he uses this really painful shock collar and... yeah. At his request, I just might reactivate my URPG status. Since PE2K won't load for me anymore for some reason, I'm going to hang here instead. I look...
  6. S

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

23 (1986) Got into Pokemon in 5th or 6th grade. Started out as just the cards, then quickly moved on to games. Man, I do miss the excitement of playing Red for the first time. =(
  7. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Second Chance" by Shinedown.
  8. S

What skin do you use?

I like the "Return" one. Swapping between it and the Team Rocket one atm.
  9. S

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The Biggest Loser. ... I don't watch TV often. XP
  10. S

Last movie you watched

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Took my little cousin to see it. Was pretty good for a PG movie - I enjoyed it myself.
  11. S

Lady GaGa!

I don't really care what gender she / he / it is. I love her / his / its music all the same. "Monster" is my current favorite. Honestly, I've not met many people who don't at least like one of her songs.
  12. S

Who will be on your team in HG and SS?

Probably something like... Feraligater (Starter) Breloom (<3 Shroomish) Mismagius (My favorite new one) Lanturn (Parafusion ftw) Crobat (Always have one) And the 6th will be my HM slave.
  13. S

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Soul Silver. It's the one I initially wanted, and then Misdreavus's evolution kinda sold me on that one.
Back
Top Bottom