1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Six Paths
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2017 at 2:42 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
May 5

Six Paths

Within the Puppet, from Akatsuki's Hideout

"No one can reach me... or go against me. This absolute power is proof of who I am... Madara." Mar 15, 2017

Six Paths was last seen:
Mar 28, 2017 at 2:42 AM
    1. Ebail
      Ebail
      Although it's Manga only, Vegeta finally got a canon regular Super Saiyan God form. Nothing like getting Blue, and then working in reverse!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ebail
        Ebail
        *shakes fist at* not me. If we ever get a Xenoverse 3 or something like that it'd be cool for it to be a form we can transform into (or at least Goku and Vegeta being able to transform into SSB!)
        Mar 21, 2017
        Six Paths likes this.
      3. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        If what I read is true, I do REALLY like the idea of switching back-and-forth between God and Blue during battle. I'd love a Gokū that can do that in XV2 or 3.

Yeah, transforming into Super Saiyan Blue is a long overdue function for a console game.
        Mar 21, 2017
      4. Ebail
        Ebail
        Yeah I like that too, because the anime doesn't even mention the stamina drawback of SSB. In Raging Blast 2 you could swap between Transformations there just wasn't much of a reason to use any lower forms as there was no drawbacks for transforming higher unlike now where your energy doesn't recharge as fast. But yeah Dragon Ball Heroes makes it where Goku can transform from a lower form into SSG, and Goku and Vegeta can transform into SSB so they really need to make it happen at some point.
        Mar 21, 2017
    2. AnimePsyclone
      AnimePsyclone
      Stock meme’d.
    3. Six Paths
      Six Paths
      "No one can reach me... or go against me. This absolute power is proof of who I am... Madara."
    4. AnimePsyclone
      AnimePsyclone
      Memes.
      Dey Good M8er
      1. Six Paths
    5. Six Paths
      Six Paths
      Time Breaker subdued.
    6. Darth Darkrai
    7. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      :) Thanks for that!
      1. Six Paths likes this.
    8. Ebail
      Ebail
      So here's what I'm wondering. Goku is still suppose to be oblivious to Monaka not being super strong right? I wonder if there will be a reason from Beerus to Goku as to why he isn't part of their team, or will the whole subject not even be touched.
      2. Ebail
        Ebail
        Yeah they do. It's not much of an addition to the story, mainly just setting up for the Future Trunks arc, but it is kinda fun.

Basically Goku is missing so you're sent there to fill in since Goku is missing, and Buu can't fight. So while you take the test, offscreen Piccolo faces Botamo (and wins) then Champa says to make it team fights, so you and Piccolo face Frost and Cabba.

Frost tries to cheat, and before he can knock you out of the ring Piccolo blocks the final hit. Frost is revealed as a cheater and so once you beat him Vegeta tells Piccolo to tag out to him. So you and Vegeta face Cabba and Hit. The story then goes mostly the same for a bit, with Goku eventually showing up to fight.

It's kinda cool to see Piccolo get a lot more involvement in the story of the 6 vs 7 tournament than he did in the anime.
        Mar 4, 2017
      3. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        Sounds cool! Since the Zamasu arc was announced for the game, I've pretty much had the season pass decided on, but I'm not sure when I'll decide to buy it. Perhaps when the promotional material for DLC Pack 3 releases, I'll look into buying it sooner rather than later.
        Mar 7, 2017
      4. Ebail
        Ebail
        Sounds good cause as of now you aren't missing too much that you can't make up later on.
        Mar 7, 2017
    9. Six Paths
      Six Paths
      "Yeah sure, let's go see YAMCHA."
    10. Darth Darkrai
    11. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      I don't remember. Episode 8 is Directed by Indie Director Rian Johnson, and Episode 9 is Directed by Jurassic World Director Colin Trevorrow.
      1. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        Hm, can't say I've heard of either of those. Still, new directors are something to look forward to, I'd say!
        Jan 9, 2017
    12. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      ... Abrams is NOT Directing... :(
      1. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        Oh right, I forgot about that. Isn't he still working on the film somewhere?
        Jan 9, 2017
    13. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Hope Episode 8 Trailer comes soon
      1. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        Indeed! Certainly looking forward to what Abrams will bring us this time!
        Jan 8, 2017
    14. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      HOPING Javier Bardem is AMAZING as the Villain since that's ALL HE EVER DOES LOL!!
      1. Six Paths likes this.
    15. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      I guess 4 was just DISAPPOINTING Compared to how EPIC AND AWESOME the 3rd one was to me
      1. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        Ah, all right. I can understand that. Hopefully 5 will have a good story AND good fights! Maybe some surprises, too?
        Jan 8, 2017
    16. Ebail
      Ebail
      Trunks new voice is going to take a bit of getting use to. It's not awful, as it doesn't sound too different from his original (and probably hearing some of it as Gotenks in the 2 Xenoverse games helped) but yeah will still take a bit.
      2. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        Yeah, if I feel like I want more, I'll just watch the Z fight on YouTube or the Super fight on FUNimation.com. :P
        Jan 10, 2017
      3. Ebail
        Ebail
        Or just load him up into a video game! Haha.

Speaking of which, man you were right about Oats. I decided to fuse with her in Fusions, and geez we're a powerhouse fused together, especially once we learned Super Planet Bomb. Only thing I wish is that we moved faster.
        Jan 10, 2017
      4. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        http://i.imgur.com/7dlqGX5.gif

Yeah, that move is definitely a life saver. For some reason, I never really cared about fusing myself with anyone. I guess the colors don't flow well between a Kaiōshin and, say, an Earthling.

Speaking of Earthlings, I wonder why they decided to list Super SAIYAN Goten and Trunks as Earthlings in the game.
        Jan 10, 2017
    17. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Oh that... I AM PRAYING IT'S BETTER THAN 4!!!!!!!!!! I enjoy these Films. 1 is GREAT probably the BEST MADE, 2nd OK, 3rd is like my PERSONAL FAVORITE, 4 was BAD and DISAPPOINTING, and i'm just HONESTLY HOPING 5 can be Good.
      1. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        1 is the best for me, as it works as a standalone, 2 is fine, 3 is good, and 4 was also good. 5 certainly has potential! I'm looking forward to it.
        Jan 8, 2017
    18. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Episode 8 LOL :) and for Me, ALL the Marvel Movies LOL. Although again, that is JUST ME!
      1. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        Yeah, Star Wars was a given. :P I can't say I want to see Pirates of the Caribbean 5 in the theater; might be too much for me. XD
        Jan 8, 2017
    19. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      There's a couple more Films from 2016 that are getting Wide Expansions because were on SELECT Cities, next week the Films being Released are Silence and Patriots Day.

But overall I go to the Theaters like ALMOST EVERY WEEK for the last... 2 Years now maybe LOL.
      1. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        Oh, I get ya. For a while, I would only go once every couple years, but that increased a little with The Force Awakens in 2015, followed by Zootopia and Rogue One in 2016. We'll see what 2017 brings...
        Jan 8, 2017
    20. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      I actually am LOL, saw 2 Indie Oscar Films this week, Lion and Hidden Figures LOL!! Pretty much almost ALL the Movies this Month I will see are Wide Expansion 2016 Films LOL!
      1. Six Paths
        Six Paths
        This month? Does that mean this will take several MORE months? o.o
        Jan 8, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 5
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation VI (3DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Riolu
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Water
    Favorite Region:
    Kalos
    Hello there! I'm a guy with a liking towards fictional entertainment. My favorite franchises are Dragon Ball, Naruto, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Azure Striker Gunvolt. I also enjoy many Nintendo games, including Pokémon, of course. Feel free to write me a profile or private message if you'd like to talk about anything (I like other stuff, too!).

Hope to see you around sometime!

Claims:
    09/09/2016: Burgundy (anime), Sylveon
    10/12/2016: Joule, Nori, Cha-La Head-Cha-La (Flow), "Z" no Chikai
    10/01/2017: Scientist (Male) (X/Y/OR/AS)
    Games Won:
    Kingdom of Pokémon V8 - Nurse

Signature

[​IMG]