• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
9:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, woops! I forgot to check thanks to the holiday craziness. Thanks a lot! It looks great! Now if only I could learn to draw like that...
    Didn't want to clutter the thread so I thought I'd post it here - Thanks so much for the art!! They both look great! :~)

And yes, I will have to come up with a good name for no-name, aha. ^^ Thanks again, and I hope you've had a nice holiday season/month!
    Thanks for the quick response. I'm not exactly in a rush, so whenever you're ready let me know (and tell me if you want anything extra in return). It's going to be a
    so the pattern shouldn't be too hard to deduce...
    Hey, are you still willing/available to clone? I've got a poké that I want to both give to some friends and keep for myself ...
    Thanks : D! And I saw that you finished it, I can't say enough how awesome it is and that I love it!
    I literally have two boxes of sentrets so I don't mind losing them ahahahaha. If you still want those extra dream ball females I can give you them later. They're extras from Dream Radar.
    Is this the method that involves losing one pokemon in the process? I don't want to give you back your Escavalier right now if it is ahahaha. Don't want you to lose it!
    I bought dream radar recently so I've got extra Dream Ball pokes, I'm going to give you some of them as fodder.
    Yep, IGN is Lulu. I actually got my legends cloned thanks to a cloner on Serebii, but I'd really like a couple clones of my pokeball vivillion. Would three clones be alright?
    I have another cloning favor to ask! Do you think you could clone my Arceus, Shaymin, Mew, and Pokeball Vivi? I'd like two of Arceus and Mew so I can give one set to my French friend who got me the Vivillion.

I'll definitely understand if it's a bit much, this is a much bigger order than last time x_X I'm trying to get the event legends I don't have yet.
    Thank you! I don't know if you have it already but I figured an enigma berry would be a nice present, so I stuck one on your Whimsicott.
    Heya, I was wondering if you could clone a poke for me? I just need the one. Though I don't mind accepting clones from others I'm not sure how I feel on trading them, buuut I'm 99.99% sure this poke was cloned already, so I might as well. It'd be nice to get another Blazikenite too, is it ok if I put that on it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom