Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright

I still remember that it was too stressful for you
    I'm still going strong UvD
    Hai Eevee!
    How you doing?
    At the moment helping to host the up vs down games

By the way who hates Disney
    Well, I do intend to host an EO mafia either way with or without you... Though I guess I can put that off 'till you and Engie're done with yours if you want in. Besides, that'll give me time to replay EOU for PM flavour text. :)

Eh, another bridge to cross when we come to it... Now, to slack off... Er, I mean do important research into EO-related quotes, AWAY!
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Heh, good point... I guess I had better actually head to that guide thread then rather then just saying I would. :p

Though I wouldn't mind co-hosting with you in future either way. Eh, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
    Who said 'twas one we had in common? >:D Seriously though, if you want to know what I am interested in hosting/co-hosting a mafia around... Etrian Odyssey. Though if you would rather do something that you've actually played/seen/read/whatever then I would be OK with that.

In any case, I look foward to it. To the 'hosting' part of the 'Playing and Hosting Guide' thread, AWAY!
    Greetings to thee, Eevee living across the ditch from me.

If you are wondering why I am VMing you, I'm wondering about why you aren't in F&G as much as before I have something mafia-related I wish to discuss with you (though it's not related to the one we're currently participating in)... I was wondering if, after the one you and Engie have planed is done, you would consider letting me co-host one of your games? 'tis just that I would like to host a mafia game based around a certian series at a later date, but I don't really feel up to hosting one at the moment... That is all.
    Not while I'm at work. Only computer/laptop I have there is my work laptop.

The update time was a compromise based on the different time zones that Flop and I live in. Flop will need to update on Saturdays, so that necessitates the update time being a time that we are both usually available.
    12pm CST is the beginning of my lunch break.
    Well, in my case, that could end up slightly delaying things, since I will be updating from my cellphone mostly. If I need to type out flavor texts last minute, it could end up being closer to 12:30 before the update goes through...
    Pretty sure you were the very first person to violate the no outside food rule. I could be wrong.

I enjoyed writing the flavor text/role PM for my demise. That was not something that was planned in advance, but since you kindly offered ME the opportunity to poke fun at myself, I obliged. You're lucky I didn't make it to th gallows, though, since if I had been lynched, the game would be over. :p

We'll see where things go from here. Night 0 and Day 1 flavor text is easy, since I know what's going to happen. Anything beyond Day 1 depends on the players.
    The fact that it was good poisoning was coincidental. The whole reason I was having a "last meal" in the first place was that I was about to be lynched.

Also, you brought outside food into the thread too.
    I'm close to finished 3rd run, I'm on the Elite 4
    Instead, I been having online battles - planning them for my YouTube channel

Yep, I'm behind. Hope to catch up before the year ends.
    I'm also watching movies in the cinema
    Darth Darkrai, Sword Master, and a few others trying to convince me to watch Star War movies too.
    I'm behind on lots of TV episodes/movies.
    I will catch up one day.
    Take all the time you need
    I'm also behind on my current BulbaRun
    and also a bit behind with what I promised - catching up on Kamen Rider episodes. Still around the 10th episode or so.
    I've cleared some space, so feel free to send the link over any time! Thanks! :~)
    The original First Officer for TOS was supposed to be female. That didn't work out so well...

Have you ever seen the real TOS pilot episode, The Cage?
    I'm always a spoilsport. That's what Trolls do the best.

You are also very correct about redshirt survival rate overall. Redshirts died in TOS mostly because they were security. However, we did have a gold shirt and a blue shirt die on at least one occasion.
    Pretty much any time there was a character other than the minor characters that beamed down to the surface, he'd be dead.

However, TOS wasn't very big on killing women, so even though Uhura and Rand wore red uniforms, they didn't die. Neither did most, if not all, of the random female characters we meet in the series...although one of them does end up falling in love with Khan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom