• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Team Gaara
Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    LMAO he literally is Boruto XD
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY LOL!!!!!!!!!! :) Like... LITERALLY HIM LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :) :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::cool: Need To Catch Up On Some Boruto, But AWESOME Stuff. That's A Pick From The Alola League That Is OFFICIALLY STARTING Sunday. :) NO IDEA If U've Caught Up On The Show, Sakura Told Me She Slowly Was. And... This Is STILL An AWESOME Series IMO. :) Problems Here And There, But EVERYTHING In Exsistence Gets Problems LOL! :)
    I'm Sorry But... Who's Your Avatar Again LOL? :D Since I PROBABLY Asked This 2 Years Ago Or Something, But DON'T REALLY WANT To Dig Out Your Response, So Could U Tell Me Who This Is Again LOL?

Anything U Remember From SOME SM Episodes U've Seen Like What Ash And The Others Have Or Not Really? :/
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Ah Yes, Got It, Fire Emblem. :) Actually Started Getting Into Fire Emblem Thanks To Smash LOL!! :)

Oh... So U Have NO IDEA What Everyone Has Around Now LOL?
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Haha, that was how I got into it, too!

Yeah, I'm behind on what they have now, ORZ
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yup, Saw Some Gamplay For Fire Emblem: Fates... O_________________O THIS IS DARK FOR NINTENDO LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, What Does ORZ Mean? U Want To Know Everyone Has Or Wait?
    Just RANDOM QUESTION, U Been Following SM Anime At All? Or Has Slice Of Life Gotten In The Way Of Watching The Show? Just Curious. :) :bulbaLove:
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah it's not like I hate it, I don't even dislike it, I just wish they put more into the Trials and things~ It feels like compared to other regions, this one's just getting glossed over. It's different, for sure, so that's good, since people get bored of the same old formula, but I would have liked more focus on Ash doing stuff than just puns.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Understandable. Trial Pacing HAS BEEN... WONKY I'd Say. Like Still GREAT. :) Tho After A While, It Gets SOOOOOOO BLAND Just Seeing Ash WITH THE SAME 4 MONS!!!!! :( I Mean Has 5 Now, But It's Like... For SOOOOO LONG It Was JUST Pikachu, 2 Starters, And The Wolf.

Well, For Once I've ACTUALLY Been Watching Other Anime LOL!!! :) I'm Currently Watching Boruto AND... My Hero Academia. I Have To SERIOUSLY THANK My Best Friend For Getting Me HOOKED On It!! :) :enzap:
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Like... Do U Know Who's On Everyone's Teams In SM Or Because U've BARELY WATCHED U Don't Know?
    IKR?!?!?!?!?! Like... WHY DOES Jigglypuff HAVE JIMMY NEUTRON HAIR OF ALL THINGS LOL?!?!?!?!?! But... STILL LOVING It All... Tho... That Aipom Is Like The SPAWN Of Satan LOL!!
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah you watch a lot of movies haha, I may go to see it if I have time~ It doesn't look bad for plot, just the designs OOF~
    Wow, that's a cool looking card!~
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yep, My Grand Total Of Films In 2018 Was Like 115 XD!! :) :lapras::lapras: But Fun Time.
    But Yes, Some Designs Are... NOT GREAT... Like... Aipom... Looks Like Thanos From Marvel Tinky Winky From The Teletubby's Had... A Child XD... But Yeah I Can Understand Hesitation For SOME DESIGNS. I WILL Be Honest At That. Like When I See Some Forms I Do FREAK OUT, But A Day Later I'm Fine With The Designs LOL!!

Yep, They're Putting Out Cards To Showcase The Live Action Mons. :)
    HEY HEY!!! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR and how are Things? :)
    Reactions: Team Gaara
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    :( HOPE U FEEL BETTER!!~ Again, this is JUST ME and my Personal Opinion, but yeah, REALLY DUG the Final Maze Runner Film. Satisfying Conclusion. :) Since I know U and Sakura LOVED the First 2. Just Waiting for a Response whenever she gets the Chance. But Maze Runner: The Death Cure, A- :)
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Thanks, I feel better :3 And good to hear, I cant wait to see it, the trailers look so good!
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    It is. :) I IGNORE the Critics sometimes, Besides, there weren't Really ANY Critics Who like SEVERELY SCATHED it at all, and the YouTube Movie Reviewer Community has been Pretty Nice to it. :)

Ok RANDOM QUESTION, but Want to Move Onto Pokemon for a Moment. WHEN U HAVEN'T BEEN BUSY..., Thoughts On SM So Far? :)
    ALRIGHT! Sorry for NOT TALKING in 2 Months but I got some *HIT to Deliver. I Told Sakura About it and Linked to her. The Maze Runner: Death Cure Trailer IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!~ www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnE_y4vN9nQ
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    YESSSSS, I SAW IT YESTERDAY, I'M SOOOOOO HYYPPEEDDDD
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    I think it Looks Good... but I'm Afraid! Here's Why! Now FOX did the Right Move and STOPPED Filming to Let Dylan O'Brien Recover, like DON'T GET ANGRY Fans, but i think this Film is Coming Out SOOOOO LATE NOW, it's like... DOES ANYONE CARE!? I know we do. And my Best Friend is REALLY HYPED for this too. And the Other Problem, Young Adult Novel Movies have Died pretty much :(
    Hi, I like how you defend Slurpuff. Not my favourite, but I love it when people like less popular Pokemon. Nice to see something different than Charizard or Greninja fans. :)
    Nothing wrong with those, but I enjoy it when less popular ones get some love too. :3

And I see Raichu is your favourite, I love it too. Finally someone else who prefers Raichu over Pikachu!

What are your other favourites? :3
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Hello! And yeah, same, I like a lot of Pokemon that aren't the most popular or really good in online play, but I like to use different things :3

Of the new gen, I've really liked Mimikyu! I just think its lore is so cool and its cute to me! I'm also a HUGE fan of all the Eeveelutions. I make a team of them in every game, pretty much XD How about you? :3
    So I can guess from your name you like Naruto, right? :3
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Indeed, indeed...

So any favorite arcs?
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Gotta be the saving Sasuke Arc because of the growth it gave Neji, Chouji, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Naruto, and Gaara~

You?
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    So far, mine's gotta be the Chūnin Exams or the Search for Tsunade. Both of them brought so much development!
    I CANNOT BELIEVE I'm ACTUALLY saying this but... IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Maze Runner 3: The Death Cure *UCKING LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!! After BEING PUT OFF FOX'S RELEASE Schedule DUE TO Dylan O'Brian's Head Injury On Set. But... IT MUST be Filming again because... there's a NEW Cast Member!! FAN-FAVORITE Character Actor Walton Goggins!! :) And... OH THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOO PERFECT!!!!!!!! :)
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    OMG, I was just talking about this with someone not too long ago, so it's finally back! :D
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    YEP!!!!!!!! :) Dylan's Face is all better and he also Filmed another Movie LOL, so THAT'S WHY this Film was DELAYED FOR SOOOOOOO LONG NOW!! I HOPE this Last Film will be Good, CROSSING FINGERS, and the Addition of Walton Goggins... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :)
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Can't wait!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom