1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Team Gaara
Last Activity:
May 26, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
February 25
EXO-L

Team Gaara

~TWO MOONS~, from The Sand Village

Team Gaara was last seen:
May 26, 2017 at 3:42 PM
    1. Darth Darkrai
    2. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      I CANNOT BELIEVE I'm ACTUALLY saying this but... IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Maze Runner 3: The Death Cure *UCKING LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!! After BEING PUT OFF FOX'S RELEASE Schedule DUE TO Dylan O'Brian's Head Injury On Set. But... IT MUST be Filming again because... there's a NEW Cast Member!! FAN-FAVORITE Character Actor Walton Goggins!! :) And... OH THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOO PERFECT!!!!!!!! :)
      1. Team Gaara likes this.
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        OMG, I was just talking about this with someone not too long ago, so it's finally back! :D
        May 13, 2017
        Darth Darkrai likes this.
      3. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        YEP!!!!!!!! :) Dylan's Face is all better and he also Filmed another Movie LOL, so THAT'S WHY this Film was DELAYED FOR SOOOOOOO LONG NOW!! I HOPE this Last Film will be Good, CROSSING FINGERS, and the Addition of Walton Goggins... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :)
        May 13, 2017
    3. may-serena-dawn
      may-serena-dawn
      So How are you Team Gaara, and how are the girl in your avatar?

Really so cute avatar
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        Yo, I'm good, you?

It's Pudding from Tokyo Mew Mew, thanks! :3
        May 10, 2017
        may-serena-dawn likes this.
      3. may-serena-dawn
        may-serena-dawn
        I always love tokyo mew mew, and what to see it. Now, after see your picture, I am sure that I should see it, and it will be one of the most awesome animes I never seen
        May 10, 2017
        Team Gaara likes this.
    4. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      UGH, Brainfart Activated, who's your Avatar again? I'm sorry~ :/
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        AH! THANK U THANK U! I am SOOOOO TERRIBLE at Anime and remembering their Named :/
        May 5, 2017
      3. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        Yeah, it's from quite a few years ago~
        May 10, 2017
      4. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        LOL, I'd Imagine so LOL!!!!
        May 10, 2017
    5. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Oh Thanks :)
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        Yeah, seriously. The did Lysandre SO much better than he got in the games.
        Apr 30, 2017
      4. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        AT LEAST they GAVE A FATE TO HIM THIS TIME LOL!!!!!!!
        Apr 30, 2017
      5. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Like... WOW!!!!!!! EVEN Team Rocket PROVED TO BE VERY HELPFUL!!!!!!! I WOULDN'T SAY they SLOUCHED here! Zygarde MEGA ROCK LOL!!!!!! Seeing Zygarde 100% was SOOOOOO GREAT!! Now it kinda made the 100% Cameo in Movie 19 a PLOTHOLE LOL!!
        Apr 30, 2017
        Team Gaara likes this.
    6. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      LOL, Thanks!! :) but yeah... I LIKE BEGGED U to NOT Watch it!! Like we didn't talk AS MUCH when that Episode came out, BUT I HAD THE GUTS to say that! I know U said U had to Brave Out these Episodes. And I think U had SERIOUSLY REGRETTED on seeing the Episode LOL!!~ :)
    7. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      UGH... And the SAD THING is... THIS WAS BOTH Freddy O'Martien's AND Don George's LAST APPERANCE!! WHAT WASTED APPEARANCES!!!!! And the Dewott DICK Trainer... I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT Michael Lisico Jr./Clemont VOICED HIM?!?!?! HE WAS SOOOOOOOO FUCKING BAD, IT'S HIS WORST ROLE IMO!!!!!
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        Agreed, I hope SuMo doesn't have any episodes that are as much as a damn waste as that~
        Apr 28, 2017
      3. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        So far... there hasn't IMO. At Best with BAD/Mediocre SM Episodes so far they've just been REALLY *UCKING BORING!! That's about it, like NO Episode for a while has Reached that Oshawott DA Episode
        Apr 28, 2017
    8. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      1. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        OMG, not that mess~ XP One of the worst episodes to date!
        Apr 25, 2017
      2. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        IKR???!?!?!?! It was like SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING BAD!! Like... I WAS BEGGING U NOT TO SEE IT because it was SOOOOO BAD BEYOND BELIEF!!!!~
        Apr 25, 2017
        Team Gaara likes this.
      3. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        Can't believe they actually sat down and wrote it, SMH~
        Apr 25, 2017
    9. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Well, I was Talking about this with Sakura JUST the Other Day, and that... I'm gonna TRY and Start to Watch MORE Animes MORE OFTEN NOW! Right... well, my Friend on Serebii got Me Intrigued and Interested in Sailor Moon! :)
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        Wow, that's great! Sailor Moon is a classic!! Which are you interested in, the original series, or the new series, Sailor Moon Crystal? :D
        Apr 25, 2017
      3. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        The Original Series I'm doing, thanks for asking.~ :)
        Apr 25, 2017
    10. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Oh No prob. U wouldn't have known I don't think. NEED Me to Find 4 for U?
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        The link you gave is good, thanks!
        Apr 25, 2017
      3. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Ok that's good. But yeah, SM is Fun!~ :)
        Apr 25, 2017
    11. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      NICE!! Well... the SM Episode have been DUBBED up to Episode 8 as of Today! www.youtube.com/channel/UCbyvof8tk5h6h9MtLMztrAA/videos 5-8 are here.

LOL, I Like RotomDex'SD Voice! :) LOL, Oh U think Billy Bob Thompson (Greninja) U think Thompson's Sound Effects are a bit TOO WEIRD?!~ :) O_O
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        Wow, thanks for the link, again! :D I'll try to stay caught up for once XD
        Apr 22, 2017
    12. may-serena-dawn
      may-serena-dawn
      very cute avatar
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        THANKS!
        Apr 22, 2017
    13. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      HEY HEY!!!~ :)
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        Yo! I saw the ep and never told you. RotomDex's voice was alright, but what the hell is up with Mimikyu :O
        Apr 22, 2017
      3. may-serena-dawn
        may-serena-dawn
        no problem
        Apr 22, 2017
    14. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Oh Ok I'm just Curious. HOPEFULLY EVENTUALLY I can get your Opinion on it. I think the FIRST HALF is the Best Part actually of the Show. The 2nd Half... still Good, has GREAT IDEAS... but some of it is POORLY EXECUTED!! :(

NICE!!!!!!!! WANT to Talk Team Flare SCUM Arc evenutlaly. Soon. And... I HAVE A GIFT! www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDq2hYlJwrk
      2. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Since Disney XD is TAKING FOREVER and their SWEET *SS TIME to Release New Episodes, TeleToon and just Online Places are Starting Up the NEW SM Episodes and... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! ROTOMDEX'S ENGLISH VOICE!! I think a LARGE AMOUNT of People WILL FIND THE THE VOICE TO BE ANNOYING AS SHIT!
        Apr 3, 2017
        Team Gaara likes this.
      3. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        WOAH, thanks! I can watch it tonight~ :3 LOL really? I'll tell you my thoughts on it after I watch~ XD
        Apr 4, 2017
      4. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        No Problem!! :) but yeah... COME ON DISNEY XD!! ARE U GUYS SERIOUSLY WAITING FOR SUMMER TO DO THIS!??!?!?!?!?!? But yes. I Don't Mind RotomDex's Voice, he REMINDS of Me of another Robotic Thing. He Sounds like a WHIMPY *SS Battle Droid from Star Wars LOL!!~ :)
        Apr 4, 2017
    15. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      LOL, we shall see. I have 2 Questions. 1. Did U EVER Catch ANY Episodes from Arc V when I was first telling U about it a Year and a Half Ago? And 2. ... DID U EVER FINISH Watching Pokemon XYZ LOL? Considering we just NEVER TALK about the Anime anymore LOL?
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        I did see like the first 5 episodes of Arc V, but I didn't get a chance to watch more T____T And on Spring Break, I spent all my time catching up on Naruto and One Piece.

But I did finish XYZ! And I saw the first two episodes of Sun and Moon so I'm totally caught up on Pokemon!
        Apr 3, 2017
    16. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      U know... IT'S QUITE SHOCKING that we're IN THE 6th, 6TH SERIES in the YuGiOh FRANCHISE!!~ O___________O YuGiOh Vrains, coming to Japan May 2017! www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXoAN5zdsbM
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        Oh wow, you're right, I've been a bit behind lately. The new character doesn't look very cool~ C__C
        Apr 1, 2017
    17. Darth Darkrai
    18. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Yup... HERE U GO!
    19. Darth Darkrai
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        OMG, THANKS!!
        Mar 11, 2017
    20. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      It was REALLY GOOD!! Nice seeing what the Characters did after the Series Finale, and Kaiba... WELL... BEING KAIBA! :)
      2. Team Gaara
        Team Gaara
        NICE!! I really want to see it, too!
        Mar 10, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    February 25
    EXO-L
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation VI (3DS)
    Favorite Pokémon: