Recent content by the MC

1. T

What is the last video game you played?

Pokemon?: Platinum. Non-Pokemon?: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  2. T

☛ MC's [Artworks]

WELL. It's been a while, lol. I was busy with stuff... but anyway~ So here's another batch of my random pokemon fanart. Title: Flying Bubbles Title: Shaymin and Bidoof Title: Just Us Twinleaf Boys
  3. T

☛ MC's [Artworks]

"Falling leaves hide the path so quietly" It's a Haiku made by some guy named John Bailey.
  4. T

☛ MC's [Artworks]

Thanks for the comments guys. ^^ Here's another one. And one of them I'm using it for my LJ. Title: It's a him! Sinnoh Rival Trainer! Title: Fallen Leaves
  5. T

☛ MC's [Artworks]

And in this next post, it's all about the Ketchum kid, Ash. And the sky too. Yeah. >_> Title: Soko Ni Sora Ga Aru Kara (Because the Sky's Always There) Title: Shining Skies
  6. T

☛ MC's [Artworks]

@shadow mist100: Heheh, thanks. @imgoingtothemoon: fffffff, heck yes Drifloons. ----------- Well, it's been a week? Was it? Lol I dunno. Here have some more for you guys to stare at. ffff. Title: Sunset Calming Title: Heart Gold, Soul Silver
  7. T

☛ MC's [Artworks]

Yeah. Most of the time, I upload my artworks in dA... but I'd like to show you one of my recent artworks. Title: Distant Wanderer ...yeah, that's it for now. /o/
  8. T

Errr fresh new meat.

D'aww thanks you guys~ ^^
  9. T

Errr fresh new meat.

NOOOO! YOU CANNOT. /hides in a burrow fffff, thanks~
  10. T

Errr fresh new meat.

Hi, the name's MC, and I stumbled upon this Pokemon forum out of curiosity. So, here I am. o/ Well, all I could say is... I've been a fan of the series since 1999 I think? 'Cause I think that's the year when my country started airing that show in a certain channel. Well, that's all I could...
Back
Top Bottom