T
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, how are you doing?

Scyther story ready for regrade whenever you're ready. It's a really low priority atm so tale your time :D I fixed the grammar, length (~38k now), added a battle (around 8k long so not as bad :D), and made the ending less abrupt, well, I hope I did.
    AAAhhhh! *ahem* Sorry, my excitement overtook me.

That's awesome! I'm in Shu also. Shu will take over the world, or at least China. Anyways, what's your IGN? Mine is rockman0. We should try to do some quests sometimes.
    *highfive* :)

Yeah, I've seen it. I think Wei is most popular because they have more cities. That's the way it was in the novel. That's why we have to do our best to bring them down. I really hope they make some kind of way that Wu and Shu could team up against Wei.

P.S. Which faction are you from? Please say Shu.
    Thanks man, I'm really very sorry about the RP delay. I promise, however, that I will post tomorrow as it is after my first exam and so I'm going to take a morning off.

Thanks for sticking with me.
    oh ok thats kwl, hopefully i dont ko it then. should be able to complete the mcr count seeing as i have already nearly done it.
    I calced what my moves will get my opponents health to using a ordinary refs calculator. ( i know how to use one) and it came up as 8% health will if i use the attack i want to do this same amount of damage because i dont want to knock it out
    Sorry man, exam study period, jumping on once like every hour to check things.

New post will be up a bit later - I'm trying to keep it moving and not go inactive ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom