• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Tigertot

1. Tigertot

Generation IV Remake Speculation

'Pokemon: I Choose You!' Movie 20 Summary! - PokéBeach / Pokémon TCG, games, and anime news! Just gonna leave this here.
  2. Tigertot

With mainline Pokemon in development for the Switch, Sinnoh is guaranteed to be there now. Ironic how the first dual-screen games are remade on a single-screen system.
  3. Tigertot

Confirmed: Core Pokemon on Switch

Rip 3DS
  4. Tigertot

GS (no C) Virtual Console Thread

I heard the rereleases also work with the Time Capsule.
  5. Tigertot

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

We're keeping this thread up to listen to the salt coming from the Stars people. :sneaky:
  6. Tigertot

Looks like the ship has unfortunately sailed for Sinnoh remakes being next. Maybe after USUM.
  7. Tigertot

Bye bye Stars. I never once believed in your existence.
  8. Tigertot

Pokémon Direct (June 6th)

I need Sinnoh remakes to breathe.
  9. Tigertot

Pokémon Direct (June 6th)

Sinnoh plz
  10. Tigertot

Praying for sinnoh.
  11. Tigertot

The next games could be New 3DS exclusive. Sort of like how Crystal only ran on the GBC but Gold and Silver could be played on both the Game Boy and the Game Boy Color.
  12. Tigertot

How to Fix the Grass Type

This isn't a big change, but perhaps Grass could be strong against Electric.
  13. Tigertot

プログラマ(3D描画)の転職情報(株式会社ゲームフリーク)|転職応援サイトのイーキャリア Anyways, the chances of Stars being real have gone down significantly due to this.
  14. Tigertot

I'm just gonna give my reasons for why I'm skeptical about Stars. 1. It would involve switching (didn't intend for that pun) consoles mid-generation. The playerbase would be split, people would have to buy a new console, and some families with multiple children may not have the money to buy two...
  15. Tigertot

They could really kick up the astronaut vibe to 20 and make them look really cool.
Back
Top Bottom