Time Breaker
Local time
11:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So it begins on January 7th.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I'm (pun completely intended) super excited! Surprisingly, I'm even looking forward to the first two arcs.

I'll most likely skip out on the Kai Buu Saga, though.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    If I'm awake I'll watch the Kai saga, but I won't go out of my way to see it.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Well, for those that do watch it, I suppose they'll get one last taste of Laura Bailey as Trunks, before they switch him for Super.
    There's some pretty good lines in this game when characters face off. Like I had Masked Bardock on my team, and Yamcha was an enemy and he let out a "Hey Goku, what's with the mask? Wait is it Halloween already?! I wanna cosplay too!"
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Indeed. Conflicted on the edited dub, though. On one hand, the language will be censored, but on the other, they're changing all mentions of death, killing, and gods.

Oh, and (Present) Trunks' English actress got replaced.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah I noticed that. Apparently she had already been Trunks voice as far as Gotenks had gone in both Xenoverse games. Least all the other voices are basically the same. I'm glad 18 is keeping her Z/video game voice, rather than them going back to the voice they gave her in Kai
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Her Kai voice really didn't suit her, so I'm glad to see her original voice back as well. Fortunately, Clinkenbeard isn't gone completely, as she still has Mai. Looking forward to the rest of the Universe 6 characters, and, of course, Zamasu and Gowasu.

Any thoughts on the latest episode or the upcoming ones?
    Hi there! I assume you're a Dragon Ball fan?
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Good to hear! Any favorite characters?

Pretty much the only anime I've seen are Dragon Ball (Z, GT, and Super, specifically), Sonic X, Pokémon (some older episodes, but I love Black & White/Best Wishes), Yo-Kai Watch, aaaaaand I think that's all.
    Kagami
    Kagami
    I used to like Vegeta and Videl, but currently appreciate Beerus and company!

Oh I see. You remind me of myself back when I didn't watch many anime and stuck to a select few titles. Do you not like anime or haven't tried to stretch your search for them? I can name a lot of anime better than most of those!
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    My top three are Freeza, Zamasu (Goku Black specificially), and GT Pan.

Generally, other anime have too much stuff in them that I don't like, such as language, for one example. Though I did forget to mention that I'm watching Naruto, albeit only about halfway through the first season.
    After that episode, somewhere the Supreme Kai of Time is having a stroke
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I'd still have to put in some major consideration. Two characters and two variations is kind of a tough decision for 1/6th the original game price.

If the rest of the DLC packs have only two characters each, then there's only room for one more. So I doubt many people will get what they want, unfortunately.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Well who knows. Only time will tell what we get.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    To be completely unrelated to this, you should check out Fun and Games. It lives up to its name!
    A bit late now, but your occupation could've been "Tricking you and treating myself".
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    It still could be. It could!
    *proceeds to vigorously change it*
    Super Saiyan 4 Mira, haha wait I mean Mira Final Form sure was interesting. Not surprised to see like in Xenoverse 1 Goku shows up to help, but man you'd also think Vegeta would want a part of the action too.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Did you unlock everyone? I still gotta unlock the 3 evil dragons (although I did unlock Super Villain Omega Shenron) and a few alternate outfits/movesets for characters. Only one parallel quest to go here.

I kinda like the night mountains too.

Any quests you like best? I kinda always liked the ones where you hunt dragon balls?
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Getting there, but I'm just about into the 90s on PQs.

To be honest, those are my least favorite ones, ha. I favor the story reenactments, like Attack of the Saiyans, for example.

Sorry for the delay, though; have you made any progress since Thursday?
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Those are pretty fun too. Basically I'm all for any missions, except the ones where you have to KO someone before someone else.

No need to apologize, life happens. I've gotten through the first 8 Expert Quest missions, but I'm struggling on the 9th one. I'm just replaying through parallel quests now to get the full completes on them, and the super/ultimate attacks they offer. Didn't play any this weekend so a few days behind but eh. Now I also just need one more of those time eggs too.

So how do you feel about Vegito returning? I'd have personally rather Gogeta come back, but from a standpoint of; the fusion could have failed resulting in Veku, there's no time limit with the potara, as seen by the Supreme Kai the dragon balls can undo the fusion, I can see why he was brought back instead.
    I... I'm sorry. Forgive me, WAAAHHH!!! xD is he really your brother or is that just how you refer to each other?

I'm fine! Has anything new related to DB Super been revealed yet? Last time I checked, no new saga had been announced yet.
    So after a day of playing got to level 35 and finished through the Ginyu saga of story/parallel quests. I like a lot of the minor changes, like now when playing quests and such you see the opponents Ki and Stamina bars so they can't just spam super attacks I especially like how Kaio-Ken is now a transformation, and not just a powerup, because now you can untransform/power down on your own before the stamina runs out
    Ebail
    Ebail
    I just wish Goku Black's voice wasn't as deep mainly. Like I get it is cause he's evil and all, but I wish it was more like Turles voice.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Yeah, the voice definitely could use work. Mr. Schemmel said he didn't want to use his Super Saiyan 3 or 4 voice, yet Black ended up sounding like SSJ4 Goku.

I like how easy it is to rush through the story. They're sort of skimming the story, but providing enough so that you know where you are. I'm so, so happy that the Future Warrior in Ginyu's body VS all those Freeza Soldiers mission was excluded.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    I think the regular 4 voice would have been perfect for Black tbh.

Yeah the story is pretty nice that way, I like how they took away some missions too, and put other ones in. Like you said being in Ginyu's body vs them. I much more prefer how Ginyu steals Xeno Trunks body instead. Or how you don't have the early story mission of needing to beat all the different Saibamen, and instead just face Great Ape Nappa in addition to Vegeta.

Also I love the reference to the Murasaki Brothers.
    Is the girl in your avatar from Gunvolt?
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Lumen, hm? She has a fairly understated appearance for such a bright name. That headpiece, however. :3 The latter :p I've been considering getting Gunvolt, would you say it's better to start with the original or would you not miss much by buying 2 first?

Thanks~
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I haven't played the second yet, but it'd be best to start with the first since the story continues in the second.

I think this is fanart, but it's in the style of the game's artwork; her full design for better reference: http://i.imgur.com/JeIMfp7.png
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Noted, thanks.

Pretty ^^ The butterfly theme is nice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom