Recent content by Trainer Lisa

1. T

Favourite Series So Far?

Wow! DP has 30 votes!? That's amazing. I think I'm the only one who didn't like DP. LOL. XD My favorite series will always be the original series. But Hoenn is a close second. :)
  2. T

Favourite Movie Secondary Protagonists?

My favorites are: Melody Lisa - Of course!! ;) Bianca Tory Sir Aaron Kidd Summers (I just realized that I already posted in this thread. But that's okay, cause I needed to list the other characters I like. XD)
  3. T

To what degree was Johto flawed?

Johto flawed? Heck no! I personally think the Johto series is perfect! :D It's my favorite region of Pokemon in the games. And the anime is no exception to that. I can say with absolute certainty that I love every single episode of Johto. :) Including the filler episodes, which receive so...
  4. T

Do you prefer the 4kids/PUSA themes or the originals?

David Rolfe for the win! I love his songs! :D
  5. T

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Sinnoh Underground is cool. But I'm STILL waiting on an Ash Ketchum skin. =/ Seriously, it seems like every other character has their own skin. So why can't Ash have a skin as well? Afterall, he's the main character, and he deserves a skin.
  6. T

Is Unova the New Kanto?

Good grief, I can't even post here without getting my head bitten off. Apparently, I'm not allowed to have an opinion. -_- Anyway, you have your opinion and I have mine. So, let's just leave it at that. =P Besides, you're just trying to start a fight. What you said obviously has nothing to...
  7. T

Dub season fifteen to premiere on Feb. 18: Season titled 'Pokémon Black & White: Riva

Re: Dub season fifteen to premiere on Feb. 18: Season titled 'Pokémon Black & White: The season titles don't bother me. They're perfectly fine, in my opinion. What does bother me, is the fact that TPCi stopped putting puns in the episode titles. I really liked that. =( I mean, this may...
  8. T

Is Unova the New Kanto?

Well, I was going by dub standards. =P If I were to compare B/W to any other series, it would be the D/P series for obvious reasons (new region, new Pokemon, has 3 people in the group, etc). Honestly, I see each series as its own unique series. But if I was going to compare B/W to a previous...
  9. T

Is Unova the New Kanto?

I'm gonna say no. And I mean no! B/W is absolutely nothing like Kanto! =/ If anything, it's more similar to Sinnoh, if you ask me. That's exactly how I feel. I completely agree with you. And when I think about what they've done to Ash, it makes me really sad. I miss the Ash I know and...
  10. T

Official Pokémon site promotes return of Mewtwo: Next Destinies advertised; Mewtwo Wi

Re: Official Pokémon site promotes return of Mewtwo: Next Destinies advertised; Mewtw I'll definitely be downloading this Mewtwo. ^^ As for the Mewtwo site on pokemon.com, well, the wallpapers are nice. But personally, I couldn't care less about the Mastermind special. Although, it's nice...
  11. T

News Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridge!

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg The Echo Bridge DVD is Widescreen? Heck yes! I'm totally getting it then! ^_^ Thanks Thingamajig. =)
  12. T

News Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridge!

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg Is the DVD of Pokemon 4Ever really in widescreen? I'm asking because my original Pokemon 4Ever DVD is only in fullscreen. If it is, then I'll definitely buy it and Destiny Deoxys. Cause none of my Pokemon...
  13. T

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

I read the title as "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snorunt!" cause I like that episode. XD And yay, snow! I love the snow! =D
  14. T

How different would the anime be now if 4Kids still ran the anime and.......

I know how you feel, Griff. It's pretty difficult, especially if you're very attached to the original voices (like I am).
  15. T

How different would the anime be now if 4Kids still ran the anime and.......

If 4Kids still dubbed Pokemon, here's what would happen: - Ash would be voiced by Veronica Taylor again - Jessie would be voiced by Rachael Lillis again - James would be voiced by Eric Stuart again - They would bring back the "4Kids style" BGM And then my favorite anime, Pokemon, would...
Back
Top Bottom