1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Trainer17
Last Activity:
Feb 8, 2017 at 12:23 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Aug 18, 1990 (Age: 26)
College Graduate

Trainer17

Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō, 26, from Japan

Trainer17 was last seen:
Feb 8, 2017
    1. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday! Hope its a good day.
    2. thestarjar
      thestarjar
      Sorry for the late reply.
      I have Skype, though I prefer Google Hangouts. They have everything Skype does and more but 1-upped them by making it all free. :D
      Either should be okay though, but if you'd like to Skype, I won't be able to get on it until at least Tuesday or Wednesday.
    3. thestarjar
      thestarjar
      Sure, why not? You can send me a PM about it :)
      (Though annoyingly I'm going to have rather limited internet access for a few weeks starting tomorrow, best timing ever right? D: But I should still be able to get on every so often during that time, and after that it'll be fine again.)
    4. Soulmaster
      Soulmaster
      Happy Birthday!
    5. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday sir or ma'am. I hope it's a good day for you.
    6. Alolan Ninetales
      Alolan Ninetales
      Happy Birthday.
    7. Ataro
      Ataro
      omg happy birthday!
    8. Princess Crow
      Princess Crow
      Sorry for not responding yet, but I was away from my computer for the weekend and the past few days. I'll get working on the response now!

Could you link me to the site again?
    9. Rocket Queen
      Rocket Queen
      I'm on skype mostly now. You can find me there pretty often. And next time I'm on I have a new chat for you that you need to join so I'll set you up there.
    10. Rocket Queen
      Rocket Queen
      I see you're alive!

How's life?!?
    11. Black_Cat320
      Black_Cat320
      No probs, I know ya up to ya ears in work :P Dang, thats a lot of work then, what you do? I know if I had a job (I seriously do need to start looking XD) I'd spend my off days sleeping, and eating too but mostly sleeping. You get off more in the summer? That way you could use ya summer vacation for a little forum browsing. Been ok, I got this fanfic I'm trying to write but I'm kinda taking a break from it since I need to figure out how the next part will go. Other then that, studying, lots and lots of studying. I got like 16 tests to go before I'm done with high school! :D
    12. Dinobot
      Dinobot
      Haha, good to hear from you. You'll make it through. Is this still training or are you done with that? Yeah, spending time with them after all that seems nice. I've been good, hanging in there you know.
    13. Dinobot
      Dinobot
      Hey :], how are you?
    14. Black_Cat320
      Black_Cat320
      Glad to hear your doing ok :) Been busy studying or work? I'm pretty good, I'm in a mad rush to get all my school work done by June so I've been studying like crazy XD
    15. Dinobot
      Dinobot
      Omg, hey!
    16. Black_Cat320
      Black_Cat320
      Trainer, long time no see! How ya been?
    17. Fossil Fusion
      Fossil Fusion
      Where have you been hiding sire
    18. AiedailEclipsed
    19. AiedailEclipsed
      AiedailEclipsed
      Well, we can always set up a chat time! Like Saturdays at 10 PM central? Or something like that?
    20. AiedailEclipsed
      AiedailEclipsed
      Well, if you ever want to chat tell me and I'll get on AIM. :P
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 18, 1990 (Age: 26)
    College Graduate
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Riolu
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Fighting
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Opelucid City Legend Badge
    Bulbapedia username:
    Trainer17
    PokéCommunity username:
    Trainer17
    Pokemon RPG District

Signature

Love RPGs? Currently helping a friend of mine on a RP-esque forum, PM me if you're interested!
    [​IMG]
    I'm back! l Paired with ♥ Peaceful Moonlight ♥