• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Voltaire Magneton
Local time
9:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, quick question. In your forum battle with Vultan/The Artist, you had originally sent Encore but then edited it for Acrobatics instead. I noticed you mentioned that you were confused as to whether or not you could change your move, but you can change your move as long as I haven't reffed the turn. That said, did you want to go for Acrobatics or Encore?
    Felly
    Felly
    If it's the latter, I ask that you do edit your post to clarify that too, but if it's the former, just let me know & I'll ref the turn!
    Sorry to hear that, but sometimes a break is just what you need. I take breaks from the URPG all the time =P

I'm trying to capitalize on my renewed interest this time. So in anyway you could help me with my quest for all the badges, it would be hugely appreciated. A forum battle would be really helpful, if it's not too much to ask.
    Hey, I was hoping to challenge your URPG gym. Any chance we could set up a date and time to do it, or get something going on the forum? =D
    Yeah, I dunno. XD It seems that only the joke threads are locked into the April 1st theme for now.
    Huh. I'm thinking of doing that, myself. Just planning out what I'll do exactly.
    Yep :p Not that I know of. I guess you could count proms as some sot of debut, but that's public and for both genders.
    Oh, I didn't know what a debut was and assumed it meant she was due for birth. :p I guess it's just local tradition, yes.
    Yeah, I can see what you mean.

Sounds nice. Do you know if your cousin's a boy or girl yet? Fair enough.
    I see. Having mild phobias myself (heights and darkness), I can agree with that. Who knows?

Good to hear. Enjoy your break, then~ Any plans?
    (Ah, ok. I've missed replies before, myself. It's fine!)

I see. (Fair enough.) Eh, a phobia doesn't take much to trigger, in my experience.

So, how are things?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom