Water Max
Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I remember reading about this. Do you think the old legends like Thundurus and Heatran will be usable in VGC when the remakes come out?
    Season 6 Special Battles? Nah, unfortunately not. I haven't really had time to, although I do want to change my Hydreigon. I actually wrote up a whole new team yesterday, I just need to get round to making it.
    I'd be able to make the ones held in Glasgow and maybe Edinburgh. That's no problem, I'll be on the board for the next little while anyway, just send me a message when you're ready. Would you be alright with 3 battles? I need to be up early tomorrow and I also need to prepare a few things.
    Ah of course, I actually signed up on there a while back, I should really get back into reading the articles there. Wow, that's great, I don't think you showed me that before. I think I can spot you in there ;) Looks like none of the tournaments are anywhere near me, are they always held in England? Sure, that's no problem I'll be available then. How many battles do you want to do?
    I didn't, where do you usually find out about these things?

Yeah, I should be able to battle you then. Probably won't be in the best form but I should be available.
    I'm ready to battle. but be warned, sometimes I get angry and turn off my game system mid-battle, but I'll try my hardest so that DOESN'T happen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom