W
Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• UN=username. This link is to the NaNoWriMo homepage: National Novel Writing Month
    Just make an account and it'll help you keep track of your wordcount. You can find your friends who are participating as well, put up a synopsis of your story, and keep track of your stats--like how many words you write on average a day, and how soon you'll finish at the rate you are going, etc etc
    I can't PM until I get 15 post counts.

What I want specifically, is to create the longest story ever, without creating a one-way plot. This is still a role-playing game, so people should still be able to pursue their own lives in the game. Looker is going to be going undercover, so he'll have to accomplish many jobs for the organization, but also, he can pursue his own quests, as well as follow traditional game designs.

The Pokedex is no-more, as the plot of the game is no longer solely about capturing all the pokemon. Instead, you'll have a more realistic database set up by the organization. All of the pokemon you catch will be sent to their center.

I want to have it to be as realistic as possible, with as much going on outside the game as possible. Specifically, a miner trying to dig intro the canyon and comes across a secret underground sector of the organization, and an athlete who likes competing with you and ends up getting involved in some shady dealings. You end up saving these guys and they team up with you when you need to take on the organization at end, but you can also choose to work for the organization and simply ignore or kill them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom