wubbzy
Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I'm so happy :) All right, so here are the instructions to put it in your siggy....

First, click on your 'Notifications' in the top right hand corner of the screen. You will get a drop down menu, and an option 'Inbox'. Click on that. That will bring you to a new page...your PM box basically. Ignore that for now. Instead, focus on the left part of your screen...you will see a list of things, such as 'My Messages', 'My Subscriptions', 'My Settings' etc. etc. Go to the 'My Settings' box, under it should be 'My profile'. And under that, there should be hyperlinks 'edit profile', 'edit profile picture' etc. The one you want is 'edit signature'. Click on that. It will bring you to a page where you can now form your siggy! If you want the banner in there, copy and paste this code into the white box WITHOUT the star (*):

To all Advanceshipping Nation Members:

So its been a crazy couple of days but please don't take the moderators warning too harshly and most of all keep posting and keep Advanceshipping alive and kicking.

-RJW
    Wubbzy! Youre on here? Hey I've read your stories on Fanfiction a while ago I love em. I just don't know if I finished reading them. Glad to have you here!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom