Recent content by XD375

1. X

Does anyone have that new "Movies 4-7" Blu-ray?

Thanks guys. I've decided I'll just wait for that inevitable Celebi/Jirachi double pack after all.
  2. X

Does anyone have that new "Movies 4-7" Blu-ray?

I'm wondering how the transfer for Pokémon 4Ever is, seeing as HD broadcasts and Region 2 Blu-ray discs have looked absolutely awful. I'm not sure if I'm going to go for this disc, I might wait to see if Echo Bridge releases one with just the fourth and sixth movies, since I already have last...
  3. X

What's the strangest food you've ever eaten?

I haven't eaten anything weird really... I had a kangaroo burger a couple years ago. I liked. I'm unsure what I'm eating at the sushi section when I'm at the Asian buffet in Niagara Falls known as the Mandarin, so maybe I've had something strange there too.
  4. X

News Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridge!

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg I know I bring this up a lot, but my 2003 4Ever disc was in widescreen, so this doesn't surprise me...
  5. X

News Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridge!

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg Even the DVDs don't have the special features? That's really lame, couldn't they just reprint the older editions?
  6. X

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg Sorry Lisa, but the widescreen re-release is Blu-Ray only.
  7. X

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg Aww well. I have the original DVDs still if I need that extra stuff. It's too bad the sound quality is actually WORSE on the Blu-Ray than it was on the DVDs... I'll still probably get the Blu-Ray, but it's a...
  8. X

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg So this means the disc is lacking Camp Pikachu?
  9. X

Re: Pokemon 4ever and Pokemon Heroes are going to be re-released on DVD by Echo Bridg I mentioned it here way back in the day, but I still find it very odd that my Pokémon 4Ever DVD is in widescreen. The case says it's in fullscreen within the small print on the back, but when I originally got...
  10. X

General Pokémon: Black and White Preview Thread

Re: Are you concerned about dubbed Best Wishes? I've seen a few people mentioning changing Team Rocket's voices in order to portray them as more serious villains. I think it'd be pretty cool if Ted Lewis could return and use the voice he used to portray James up until the eighth episode of the...
  11. X

Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released November

Re: Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released Novem ...Have you seen what the 3DS can do? It may not be your cup of tea, but do yourself a favour and look up screenshots for Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil for 3DS and then try and say it isn't that different. ;P
  12. X

Music Background music of the show

I want a sequel with all the anime-only music now. And maybe one with all the movie BGM to follow. Thanks in advance, Pokémon distributors.
  13. X

Question about the old "Genki Ippai" song collection CD

The focus is on music from the games, but it's all anime BGM.
  14. X

Music Background music of the show

I want OK! Instrumental.
Back
Top Bottom