Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• b-but children have been playing with lincoln logs for nearly a century
    were all these logs cut from lies?!?

How much do they cost?
    "So far" oh boy. xD Who did you scare?

See my claim wasn't that outlandish about that chunk of land.
    So now I claim that picture of that chunk of land as my own. I've never seen a mean bean.
    That sounds pretty cheap compared to everything else you bought. xD
    are you telling me he lipsynced the Gettysburg address

Greatly. ಠ_ಠ
    The way you worded that makes it sound like you've done this multiple times.

s2g it looked like Magvel stop having nice things then
    how much did the Chrom poster cost?
    unless abe lincoln himself said that i'm going to disregard that quote

Alex Hirsch has a problem, and that problem is being a tease.
    So then everyone got a memento of the show, how cool!

I want that Tepig magnet. And those FE posters.
    ofc i have respect, just none for fiery Pontybois who enjoy sipping mud :B

ALEX HIRSCH IS AN ENABLER IT IS NOT MY FAULT i mean *cough* i do not have a problem, i think you're grasping at straws here [sub]real talk that last episode wrecked me it lived up to the hype[/sub]
    Are there any props that people are allowed to take home with them? I'm assuming no for the more expensive stuff, but maybe for like little trinkets?
    Oh wow, free refreshments. xD
    water you gonna do about it, Ponytaboi

I call hax and demand you take a drug test
    It sounds very confusing, in a good way. xD I'm sure it's easier to understand when one has actually experienced it. It's hard for me to imagine a play using six floors to tell its story.
    was the brandy real?
    Ah. Anyway, I have reached the point of tiredness where I don't know how to continue and don't want to anyway. Good night.
    Hm, that seems to be worthwhile. Do you have a hatchet to chop the Englishman's bread?
    (Noted) The recommended dose can then be achieved by application of wasabi to the area in question. Do you have a box of plastic beans?
    Are you aware that the universe has recreated itself perpetually at intervals of two months per section? The key to chronic manifestation is small doses of vinegar.
    but you will drink mud
    ok

Until you bring home a gold at the selfie olympics you don't get to talk
    Do you know if the actors went through the same rooms each time (like Actor A would always go into the office, Actor B always goes to the ballroom) or with each show would they choose different paths to take?
    ur weak, boy

Ok fine be that way
    That sounds so cool. *o* How big were these rooms? And how big was the audience?
    Mtn Dew is cheaper
    $26 for a meal, $40 for a DVD, someone is made of money.

Shaved off half the time there. Still, long drive. Will you post some pics when you go back home?
    How was it crazy?
    jfc how can you afford Starbucks in NYC
    or any food for that matter
    It's best just to be like the humble sponge when visiting
    Can't blame you since it takes like a day for you to get there. Did you visit any spots you haven't been to on previous trips?
    I... think I went to one? It was years ago though if I did.
    It's so... ew. ur2american4canadia

You got me there. Ah. $40 is a bit expensive... it is an adorable movie though.
    How goes your project?
    We have Hardy's but no Harvey's afaik. (No no, they're not soggy. xD)
    Pretzel burgers are shit, no matter what Andy claims in that one commercial.

Dom you are Canadian in name only why don't you just come back to your true home You bought Wolf Children down there? And holy shit $40 was it like a deluxe Blu-ray edition or something?
    I dunno if I'd call it the best fast food, but I do like their Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers (did I already tell you how I associate these with krabby patties despite there being no onions or pickles on them?). :9 The Baconator though, that is yuck.

Get the dorito tacos!! also maybe raid the Pokémon Center for me while you're there kthx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom