• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Kingdom Hearts

KatsumiChris1991

Team Rocket Agent
Reaction score
After seeing some pretty awesome DeviantArt pictures of Disney characters having Pokemon Teams. Like the Disney Princesses being Gym Leaders or Elite Four and some of the Disney Villains being Elite Four or part of a villainous team. So I've been first working on each individual Disney Princess and their Gyms, like the typing and the prices. I styled it after Black 2/White 2 with the different Modes (Easy, Normal, Challenge) and after Emerald with the multiple rematches.

As of now the first one I completed was that of Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I have her as the Fifth Gym Leader, specializing in Water Pokemon (of course). Her older sisters will be the other trainers at the Gym. The Gym is located in the Kingdom of Atlantica.

Here is the team of Ariel's sisters:
CqsEkOcUkAALafW.jpg

CqsEkoWUAAAkfZH.jpg
CqsElBPVYAAR0HG.jpg

After you beat them you face against Ariel, she gives you the Dream Badge when you defeat her and she also gives you Water Pulse as a TM

Here's her team for the official Gym Battle
Cq19tkSUkAAH4Ej.jpg

Ariel's differentiate in her rematches depending on which mode you use.

First Rematch
Cq1-iSAUMAAboqD.jpg

Cq1-is6W8AUqCFI.jpg

Second Rematch
Cq2CNNIUEAATJCV.jpg

Cq2CNlnUEAEZ-S5.jpg

Cq2CN6OWcAAA_eY.jpg

Third Rematch
Cq2C6_pUIAASSZY.jpg

Cq2C7WfVMAEijaM.jpg

Cq2C7twUEAElpvy.jpg

Fourth Rematch/Final Round
Cq2DxU7WgAE7Rsc.jpg

Cq2Dxz0UkAA0CdX.jpg

Cq2DyM9UkAAAsg4.jpg

Tell me what you think? I will next be constructing Snow White and Aurora's teams. I also just started on coming up with Jasmine and Belle's teams as well.

Last edited:
I had just completed the team of Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I have her as the First Gym Leader, specializing in Rock Pokemon. The reason why I have Snow White having Rock-types is due the seven dwarfs being diamond miners. Each of the Seven Dwarfs (Dopey, Doc, Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, and Happy) will be the other trainers at the Gym. The Gym is located in the Cottage of the Seven Dwarfs, which is also in the same area, which I named Leavenworth, as the castle of the Evil Queen.

The teams of the Seven Dwarfs
CrHx5qGUAAAju0y.jpg

CrHx6PLUEAEEXza.jpg

After you beat them you face against Snow White, she gives you the Courage Badge when you defeat her and she also gives you Sandstorm as a TM

Here's her team for the official Gym Battle
CrIylxbVIAArW2Y.jpg

Snow White's team differentiate in her rematches depending on which mode you use.

First Rematch
CrIy_93VYAA-NlL.jpg

CrIzAWoUAAAxySe.jpg

Second Rematch
CrIzb9dVMAAtMZ7.jpg

CrIzcRdVIAAqy9F.jpg

CrIzcoqUEAEUJ5M.jpg

Third Rematch
CrI0Po-UsAAq1Ci.jpg

CrI0P7YUMAAolbN.jpg

CrI0QRVVYAQFwyq.jpg

Fourth Rematch