• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean about the sketch thing? Find who has the sketch ability?

You claim to have a role from Random Messages mafia
Random Messages mafia has the only known Encryptor on bulba
Encryptor is a 1x, with a combined 1x Role Thief and 1x Silence
Encryptor + Silencer maintains Lunaala's spy reveal
Lunaala's spy reveal included the Sketch, which as far as I know, points to the Dante role from 100 Mafia

Like it's even worth the effort but if you even think you can make it through the next phase without the entire collective of the game dumping votes on you, you need to prove your innocence. Basically meaning that Lunaala's auto-town if you can't prove the spy reveal as not an absolute.

@game if you haven't figured it out already other than HD who basically proved it, elementar's auto mafiascum mafia

anyway i think i've figured the town roles left in the game... well, maybe 1 of them, but the other is a theory, and if that theory is correct, i just want to tell that role to use it on you know who
If I'm following your thinking correctly, that bolded part is probably my role. If this is the case, hopefully you might understand why I was reluctant to claim it.

Comparison between two players
Alex Kaz and Sunsette

Sunsette suggesting the possibility of there being no cop has come off as rather towny to me. Since most games have a cop, it's natural to assume that Eevee is the uncc'd cop. Considering by the time post #583 was made, mafia has no reason to suggest there being no cop since letting town believe there is a cop is far more beneficial to them as it would lead town investigations astray and easy to manipulate players into believing false information.

Alex Kaz claims to have thought of Eevee possibly being the fool in post #722, but Alex didn't bring it up until after the lynch occurred. This looks like trying to play it safe and try to fly under the radar by not posting anything that might stand out too much and render quotes.

So between Alex and Sunsette, I'd say Alex is more scum.

If I'm following your thinking correctly, that bolded part is probably my role. If this is the case, hopefully you might understand why I was reluctant to claim it.

doubt it

PLAYERS:

Most Likely Town/alternatively indep:

^
ME
Eye Gel
Lunaala
Elieson
jackatlasred
Sunsette
calvin/alex kaz
jdthebud
elementar
v

most likely scum

things to note:

elieson is not confirmed town just because we know a silence happened. could have been done on themselves.

lunaala is likely town because romch suggested the role and it would be shit in a NOC game, encryptor has silence + role thief if it's legit

jackatlasred is like almost auto town unless there's 4 scum

players that insist that jack is scum may be scum themselves trying to open up their mislynch options

if molten eevee was lying about jasmine it would be good to look at other possible town roles that he could have submitted

Day 4 start

With Maniacal Engineer dead, it was night once again. the next morning, another mod was missing.

thecapsfan was dead. no more caps.

Dear Lunaala, you are representing TheCapsFan and Fire Emblem Protagonist Mafia. TheCapsFan began his mafia career at the beginning of Season '16, eventually becoming a moderator of The War Room halfway through the season. This was TheCapsFan's first game as a host, and ended with a town victory after an excellent play by the independent survivor, who acted as a double agent and outed the mafia to the town, causing the mafia to forfeit.

You are the Spy. The hosts will be sending you a few messages from the mafia's chat at the end of each night phase in this conversation, but everything hinting to their identities may be redacted.

You are allied with the town and win when all the forces opposing your faction are dead.

crate diggah was furious: "more moderators dead! hurry up, they may kill everyone at this rate!"

it is now day 4. it will last 48 hours.
this may be the last day phase of the game.

Last edited:
I kind had a feeling that was going to happen, but I did my bit for the town
GL town, and GG scum.

btw we got no extra kill so there should be no jasmine and no mention of this game potentially being the last phase of the game so with 9 players i'm assuming there actually being 3 scum

thank you lunaala!!

btw we got no extra kill so there should be no jasmine and no mention of this game potentially being the last phase of the game so with 9 players i'm assuming there actually being 3 scum

thank you lunaala!!
I did edit in that this may indeed be the last day phase of the game. Apologies.
Actually I guess it could still be 5:3:1 if the 1 were ITP like 'Vivor or something but i doubt it. I only say this because i don't see anything in the rules talking about alerts of *ILO stages. @Zexy can you confirm/deny that you'd announce this?
What I announced is all I may announce.

aLSO a good reason why molten eevee has a good motive to lie about what role he suggested is so the player that got his suggested role would open up saying they got a different role than what molten eevee claimed to have suggested and thus get them lynched for it

FWIW I'm 99.9% sure I know why it could be the last phase of the game at this point, and I'm waiting to see what other people say about it though. HD did we still want Eye Gel to start the call order for massclaims?

Uhh I don't think I remember her ordering them... but I'd want them for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom