• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia DanganRonpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy Mafia - ENDGAME - Recall THE END (Town Victory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Space To be clear, in my mind, 2 of the 3 players I discussed are scum. But since Slife has actually been contributing and providing good reasoning, I'm more inclined to go after the other two. But he's not lock town or anything.

You said you are wary of Flop/WO, but what are your thoughts on Slife and jack?

I really think we should lynch Slife but,

Unvote: Slife
Vote: jdthebud

We need to lynch someone this phase and you were my other scum read.

@Giles Why am I a scum read when earlier you said I wasn't a scum read? What's your take on jack and Flop?

@Giles Why am I a scum read when earlier you said I wasn't a scum read? What's your take on jack and Flop?
Ummm, I said you weren't a scum read to show the people at the time that I was voting you to no lynch Tsu since you both had two votes. Also that was when you just subbed in the game. Like literally just subbed in.

@Giles ok, then what your reason for the scum read now? And you didn't answer my other question about jack or Flop.

Ok cool I can speak now. Really all I have to do is post during even numbers so no I'm not using it as an excuse not to post. Literally when I come in to reply you guys are on an even number. Either that or you guys are really active. As I've said I'm scared of a ninja or any of those actions. In reality I do wish to speak more but I really can't.

To be clear, in my mind, 2 of the 3 players I discussed are scum. But since Slife has actually been contributing and providing good reasoning, I'm more inclined to go after the other two. But he's not lock town or anything.

You said you are wary of Flop/WO, but what are your thoughts on Slife and jack?

okgotcha

mythoughts
onthemare
prettymuch
thesameasyours

jackis
trickysince
hehasnt
saidmuch
andall
hisbehaviorhas
beenodd
tosaytheleast
andidont
likehowhes
hidingbehind
hisfa

slifehasdone
somethingsidont
agreewith
namelyvoting
gileslastphaseandall
buthes
actuallyprovided
reasoningforthings

Ok cool I can speak now. Really all I have to do is post during even numbers so no I'm not using it as an excuse not to post. Literally when I come in to reply you guys are on an even number. Either that or you guys are really active. As I've said I'm scared of a ninja or any of those actions. In reality I do wish to speak more but I really can't.

well
whenyou
canpost
couldyou
actually
provide
thoughts
orsomething
ofthesort

@jackatlasred, can you share your thoughts on who you think the scum team is?

I'm still wondering why WO hasn't spoken yet. It occurs to me that their random vote is a bad one - either on their scum mate, or if they really are town, then on someone like Space or Giles. In that case they may decide that no vote is better. Perhaps they can't even talk without voting, which would violate their FA.

Anyway it's speculation, but I still think Flop is scummy. However since there are two votes on me and we are in MYLO, unless a FA saves us, I may have to try and force a no lynch, which we can survive and be in LYLO tomorrow.

However if Jack is scum they will almost certainly vote for me... :(

@Space you ninja'd me...

If your thoughts on them are the same, then why is your vote still on me? Am I still your strongest scum read, and if so, why?

Every time you come back you keep saying the same things. If you can find the time to say that you are still here why can't you find the time to actually contribute something? What are your current reads? Who do you want to vote for? What do you make of the current wagon?

@Giles ok, then what your reason for the scum read now? And you didn't answer my other question about jack or Flop.
I didn't answer your question on flop because I believe I already answered it.
And surely there were times last day phase for Jack to jump on the wagon and end the game if he were scum if he were truly paying attention. He could be Maf, but I still hold Slife and you up higher on my scum scale.
And let me explain why I hold you up on that scum pedestal, I didn't like the fact you came in within the last hour of the phase and voted me. Thank [put whatever you believe in here] that Space came and caused the no lynch. Plus some of your comments have been a little iffy just like Tsu's was.

UNVOTE: WolfOwl/Doctor Floptopus
VOTE: jackatlasred

part survival, part scum read. A no lynch doesn't end the game.

2) @jdthebud
3) @WolfOwl
7) @Slife
8) @Space
11) @Giles
13) @jackatlasred

Night Four - Saved By The Bell

The votes tied, nobody died.

-----

It is now Night 4. The phase will end in 24 hours, or whenever the Nightkill is submitted. No nightalking or whatever between the town.

2) @jdthebud
3) @WolfOwl
7) @Slife
8) @Space
11) @Giles
13) @Pikochu

Day 5 - Shattered Hope

Giles was but an incredible rock. The best rock. Let me tell you, a sexy rock. A hope filled rock. All good things come to an end though...

Giles was placed in a room.

In came one of the Despair. Giles looked at the Despair, and saw them holding a hammer. Once he saw it, he knew what was coming.

The Despair swung the hammer and hit Giles repeatedly, shattering him until he was nothing but tiny bits of rubble.

You are Giles

river-stone.jpg

"..."

A rock.

The Despair that has plagued the world has resulted in many wars, thus resulting in many rocks being destroyed. It is now up to you, the best rock ever, to save the world from the Despair and give hope to all the rocks by avenging the lost rocks of your race.

You are the Ultimate Rock. Your round, hard, and shiny qualities has given you this title. The image in this Role PM is that of one of your rock love making parties, where your many fans gather to smother you with their rock hard love. In the rock world you are known as a playboy that draws many rocks to it, and it only makes sense considering how attractive you are.

Forbidden Action:

Have 45 private messages happen in the span of one phase. Host PMs are not counted, and neither are PMs from players to ask questions alone regarding the game to me. Your PMs count.

You are allied with Hope. You win once the Despair has been defeated.

Giles was Nightkilled. It was allied with Hope.

-------
It is now Day 5. The phase will end in 48 hours. It takes 3 votes for a majority lynch.

If Flop lied about her FA that makes me more convinced you are scum.

Although why did you say "I can't vote myself"?

In any case I'm interested in hearing about your reasons for voting me, but for now I feel confident in this vote.

[Vote] WolfOwl

If Flop lied about her FA that makes me more convinced you are scum.

Although why did you say "I can't vote myself"?

In any case I'm interested in hearing about your reasons for voting me, but for now I feel confident in this vote.

[Vote] WolfOwl
Flop never said she has to vote for a random person. She said that she can't vote for someone chosen by RNG. Today RNG chose me. I can't vote for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom