• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

Not sure if this counts but basically any time when a mon attacks just the moment your ball hits it. You prepared that good old ultra ball and the mon sheilds itself just when it's about to hit and you just wasted a perfectly good ball for no reason.

I fucking LOATHE potions. The stronger potions are good but not the first one. Every fucking time I'm low on items and expect to get a few decent balls, I almost always get a shit healing item that pretty much does nothing if you are level 20+

Eventually I put a rule to just discard any potion as soon as I get one and it's working well.

I found a 1978 CP Rhydon (that would be #2 of the Top 6 without a single power-up). Razz Berry + Ultra Ball + Nice, it failed and it ran away immediately :(

I was having some kind of login problems this morning. I was able to capture a Pokemon just fine, but for some reason, it wouldn't track my distance and turning my phone off and on again didn't seem to help. I couldn't even login after awhile. It was a frustrating moment because I had walked about a mile or so before realizing that my distance wasn't being tracked and I wasn't getting candy for my Bulbasaur. It works fine now, but that was a frustrating situation, especially when I don't want to just waste my cellular data like that either. I try to be careful about using that, even though I don't use it outside of Pokemon Go too often.

Was trying to catch a Scyther today, but I missed every ball I threw at it until I ran out (and I didn't have many left to begin with). :( Apparently, I really need to get better at throwing Poke Balls.

When I throw a pokeball and the pokemon knocks it away at literally the last second. Especially annoying if it's something like a low CP Rattata or Pidgey because then it's like who do you think you are.

I tried to catch another Abra and I kept missing with Ultra Balls until it ran away.

I also forgot how the candy from Buddy Pokemon works during these events. I thought that I'd get two pieces of candy instead of just cutting the time to get the candy in half. That is still appreciated and it should help me with getting Charmander candies quite a bit, but I wish it would have cut the time in half and give two pieces of candy instead of just one. I still wish that they'd announce these events a lot sooner than they do. I could have gotten twenty pieces of candy for Charmander instead of ten when I first transferred them. At least I should be able to get some candy for Squirtle and Magikarp by the time the event ends.

I was tracking a Charmander while walking earlier this morning. It ran away just before I got to the Pokestop. That was more disappointing than anything else, but I was pretty sad about it. At least I caught another Charmander earlier and I should be pretty close to getting a Charizard by the time the event ends, but it would have been nice to capture that Charmander too.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom