• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Voice Actors

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Trying to work out who voices which Pokemon based on the actors credits

Alolan Exeggutor sounds male and only 3 male actors if we exclude Roger Parsons and Marc Swint appear in both episodes

Marc Thompson
Michael Lisco Jr
Abe Goldfarb

I'm gonna guess Marc Thompson voices Exeggutor

I have no evidence but I think Mallow is voiced by Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld who played Bonnie from XY(Z). she's in the main actors credits so that's my guess. :)

Dub cast for the episode
x49oluN.png

Looking at the credits for SM001, I'm guessing Marc Swint voices Kiawe with Laurie Hymes, Jessica Paquet or Rosie Reyes voicing Mallow and Lana

Rowlet has a male voice actor and there are six credited

Marc Swint
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Abe Goldfarb
Michael Liscio Jr
Billy Bob Thompson

Who do you think voices Rowlet?

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom