• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Requests Thread

Anyone here skilled in morphing images? I've been trying to do a simple morph using these two (for a new avvy) but I just can't get it right -

Serena2.JPG Serena3.JPG

The main problem is when I try to morph the hair, another jawline appears

Can somebody do a picture of my OC? (she's in my avatar)

PS if you want to do something really special can you do a picture of her with a blue lightsaber in her mouth? (guess what I'm a fan of? LOL)

Hey I was wondering if somebody could do a picture of Serena, May, Hilda, Dawn, & Zoey skydiving together. If any artist is interested in doing this, I will send you a PM on what I would like.

I don't know if this is where to post this, but I'm looking for a sort of poster to go along with my fic, kind of a like cover art if it was an actual book.

I'm in process of writing still, but I'd like to accompany the piece along with it when I release it.

I understand that this is a tough request, as I'd like to get something that is really high quality. I would be willing to pay for your time. Couldn't be much, but definitely something.

PM me if interested with some samples. Thanks!

I apologize for posting on such a dead topic, but...can anyone make a Primal Groudon colored Mega Blaziken for my avatar?

Can someone make PGL/PSS sprites for all trainers that don't have them in Gen 6 games? I'm making a list of Pokémon per Trainers and I'm adding the overworld sprites for each trainer, but since the 3D games don't have overworld sprites and just have large official artwork images instead, can someone make PGL sprites to make my list less clunky?

That or not gross looking shrunk down official art.

Hi, can someone do some artwork of my fangame Pokémon Plus and Minus? I want images to put on my pages on Pokémon Fanon Wiki. Here are some characters:
  • Samuel - The male player character of the game and love interest for female players. He has brown hair, blue eyes, wears a red cap with a Poké Ball symbol, a blue t-shirt with a Poké Ball design, beige khakis, and black shoes (with blue soles). His pose should be that he has his left fist up to his shoulder and his right hand holding a Poké Ball to his waist. His face should look determined.
  • Samantha - The female player character of the game and love interest for male players. She has shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a red Alice band (the horseshoe shaped headband girls wear), a pink t-shirt with a Poké Ball, denim thigh-high short shorts, white sneakers (with red soles). She carries a big red purse as her bag. Her pose should be her right hand holding out a peace sign and her left holding a Poké Ball to her waist. She should have a big open mouth smile.
  • Matt - The rival of the game. He has spiky brown hair, a black leather jacket that has Poké Ball symbols on his shoulders, blue jeans and grey sneakers. His pose should be him holding a Poké Ball to the camera with an evil grin on his face.
  • Professor Albert Pine - The Professor that gives you your starter Pokémon. He has grey hair, blue eyes, a really long grey beard (as long as Santa, Dumbledore or Gandalf), a white lab coat, black khakis and brown shoes.
  • Andy - The developer of the Pokémon Storage System for the Illis region. He has brown hair, glasses, blue eyes, a white shirt with a black tie,
  • Buzz - The Gym Leader of Chikaflic City who specializes in Bug types. He has a brown buzz cut, green eyes, wears safari clothes and carries a butterfly net. His pose should be him with both hands on the net and gritting his teeth.
  • Damian - The Gym Leader of Smokon Town who specializes in Dark types. He has black hair, dark brown eyes, a skull t-shirt, a bunch of key chains around his belt.
  • Markus - The Gym Leader of Wilette City who specializes in Fighting types. He has brown hair, brown eyes and wears a white gi with a black belt. He should be in a fighting pose.
  • Rocky - The Gym Leader of Roxonn City who specializes in Rock types. He looks African-American and is as muscular as the Hulk. He wears a grey tight shirt and black pants with no shoes. He should be admiring his right arm muscles while holding a 200 ton barbel in just his left hand.
  • Mary - The Gym Leader of Divina Town who specializes in Fairy types. She has blue eyes, blonde hair and has big pink butterfly wings sprouting from her back. She has a pink dress with her skirt resembling flower petals. She wears high heels. Her body should be mostly turned to her right (or our left) to show off her wings. Her feet should be off the ground and her left leg should be higher than her right leg.
  • Gabriel - The Gym Leader of Auros Town who specializes in Psychic types. He looks Indian (as in someone from India, not Native American). He is blind with solid white eyes to show it. He wears a purple turban and purple robes. He should be sitting cross-legged in front of a crystal ball.
  • Daphne - The Gym Leader of Marsville Town who specializes in Poison types. She has blue hair, blue eyes and wears a red dress and heels. She should be walking like a model with her left hand on her waist.
  • Draco - The Gym Leader of Legendaron Town. He has blonde slicked back hair, blue eyes and Dracula's cape. He should be showing his vampire fangs.
  • Kevin - The first member of the Elite Four specializing in Grass types. He has shoulder-length hippy blonde hair and green eyes. He has a green painter smock. His pose should be him painting a picture.
  • Laura - The second member of the Elite Four specializing in Fire types. She has long waist-length orange hair and amber eyes. She wears a red t-shirt, denim thigh-high short shorts, yellow high heels. Her pose should be her tossing the Poké Ball in the air while smiling.
  • Marina - The third member of the Elite Four specializing in Water types. She has blonde shoulder-length hair, green eyes, a blue mermaid tail. She wears only a purple seashell bra. Her pose is her laying on her side.
  • Thor - The fourth member of the Elite Four specializing in Electric types. He has short brown hair, a lab coat with a tie. He carries his own miniature lightning rod. His pose should be him holding his lightning rod to the sky.
  • Norm - The champion of Illis specializing in Normal types. He has blonde hair and wears a white shirt and grey jeans with white sneakers. His pose is him just standing there.
The closer to the Ken Sugimori art style the better.

Ok, so if it isn't too much trouble, could someone draw a Samurott and Leafeon together? I was thinking along the lines of the Leafeon being asleep on Samurott's back while the Samurott looks back at the Leafeon with a smile and slightly blushing. I'd like anything I could get, please.

Hey! I'm looking for a pic to use in my signature.
What i want:
basically a Umbreon with blue markings instead of yellow standing in front of a full moon with my name under it it purple.
Other items and fonts are compleatly up to the artists.
I will gladly recommend the artists who does this to everyone i know as well as give them proper recognition any time i use it.
When done please either pm or e-mail it to me!
Thank You!!!!!

I would like a sprite of a shiny Zoroark but every 3 frames it turns into a human being then every 3 frames into a shiny Zoroark again. Basically a GIF. If done pls PM me!

Looking for someone to make a couple trainer sprites for me! The descriptions for the sprites are below, but if you need any clarification, please feel free to message me!

Sprite 1:
Blonde hair that falls to her shoulders is one of the first things you'll notice about Ashleigh. Her eyes are a deep emerald green, and they have an almond shape to them. She stands at about five feet, three inches tall, and she weighs about one hundred and twenty-five pounds. She has an average build, and there's a little muscle to her. Her skin takes on a lightly tanned appearance in the summer months, but in the winter months, she's a little pale. In terms of what she wears, her wardrobe is a bit on the tomboy-ish side, so it mainly consists of t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. There's some dresses and other nicer clothes in her closet as well, but you won't see Ashleigh wearing them very often.

Sprite 2:
Aleria has strawberry blonde hair that's more on the red side than the blonde side. Her olive skin fits perfectly with her hair. Bright hazel eyes allow Al to see the world around her. Al's outfits change from day to day based on her mood; one day, she'll be a punk rocker girl, and the next, she'll be that cute pretty girl.

I've got a few requests, some simple and would definitely want done, and the others being pretty difficult and understand if no one would want to work on those. These are for a fanfic I'm working on and would help me visualize them better for the description.

First, the simple ones. One, a new Z crystal for Infernape, the Infernium-Z. Only things I really have for direction are that it's a shade of red and has a unique design (along the line of the Pikashunium-Z). The other piece I definitely want is a Poké Ball with a flame motif. I don't have any name ideas nor does it really need a name, but you can give it one if you'd like.

As for the others, they're both basically the same thing, but can easily differ. A brief animation showing an exclusive Z-move for Infernape with the base move Flare Blitz. The thing that can make this two different things is that, with help from the writing community here, I've got two really good names but no move to really attach either one to: Primate Pyroblast and Simian Smackdown. Again, since this particular request is an animation, I completely understand if no one takes this one for whatever reasons.

Hello. This may seem like an unusual request, but bear with me. I'd like someone to create some art of an Ampharos dressed as Darth Vader. I'd the Vader mask to be missing the eye parts, so that you can see part of the Ampharos' face below it. Almost more like he's wearing a Halloween costume. Thanks in advance! :)

Could someone make me a signature including my raichu character?
39243105_2129250543776033_532392467996082176_n.jpg

Got art requests, make the non-Pokemon characters and Gym Leaders, Trail Captains and Island Kahunas wear each other clothes (based on their seiyus)

Brock = Usui Horokeu
Misty = Makoto Sawatari
Lt. Surge = Don Krieg
Erika = Momoko Hanasaki
Koga = Jiraiya
Sabrina = Chibiusa
Blaine = Emperor Garadain (ガラダイン皇帝)
Giovanni = Vector the Crocodile
Falkner = Kaworu Nagisa
Bugsy = Yuuta Tomonaga
Whitney = Asuka Langley Soryu
Morty = Ryo Hazuki
Chuck = Akashachi
Jasmine = Shizuka Minamoto
Pryce = Kouzou Fuyutsuki
Clair = Akemi Roppongi
Roxanne = Karin Kokubu
Brawly = Ippo Makunouchi
Wattson = King Dedede
Flannery = Yolei Inoue
Norman = Arlong
Winona = Miyako Shiina
Tate and Liza = Hiroto Kiyama (Tate) and Sakura Shinguji (Liza)
Wallace = Joey Wheeler
Juan = Sosuke Aizen
Roark = Saiga Junki
Gardenia = Izuna Hazuki
Maylene = Miyuki Takara
Crasher Wake = Harry Ord
Fantina = Kasumi Tendo
Byron = Franky (from One Piece)
Candice = Azuki-chan
Volkner = Thomas H. Norstein
Cilan = Light Yagami
Chili = Ichigo Kurosaki
Cress = Kazuki Makabe
Lenora = Motoko Kusanagi
Burgh = Yamcha
Elesa = Kirio Hyuga
Clay = Deen (from Fire Emblem)
Skyla = Chikage Izumi
Brycen = Kamille Bidan
Drayden = Kanbe
Iris = Madoka Kaname
Cheren = Amemiya Taiyou
Roxie = Saya Takagi
Marlon = Keitaro Urashima
Viola = Momiji Tsukishima
Grant = Shun Izuki
Korrina = Renka Ariake
Ramos = Inspector Ignatz J. Blooper
Clemont = Eren Yeager
Valerie = Kagome Higurashi
Olympia = Michiru Kaioh
Wulfric = Crocodile
Ilima = Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hala = Hiei
Lana = Michiru Takeda
Kiawe = Minato Namikaze
Mallow = Naru Sekiya
Olivia = Fujiko Mine
Sophocles = Maya Nakajima
Acerola = Kyōka Izumi
Nanu = Kazuyuki Izumi
Mina = Asuna
Hapu = Naruto Uzumaki

Last edited:
I seriously, seriously doubt that anyone ever cares about this thread anymore, but since I'm too hesitant on my artistic skills to put this request onto the 5 Minute Drawing Game (the one that has been recently relocated back to F&G), I guess I'll just place this request here; even if it'll just get put into the dust.

Anyone willing to have a go in making a pic of Yu and Rei from the Puyo Puyo series?

Got art requests, make the non-Pokemon characters and Gym Leaders, Trail Captains and Island Kahunas wear each other clothes (based on their seiyus)

Brock = Usui Horokeu
Misty = Makoto Sawatari
Lt. Surge = Don Krieg
Erika = Momoko Hanasaki
Koga = Jiraiya
Sabrina = Chibiusa
Blaine = Emperor Garadain (ガラダイン皇帝)
Giovanni = Vector the Crocodile
Falkner = Kaworu Nagisa
Bugsy = Yuuta Tomonaga
Whitney = Asuka Langley Soryu
Morty = Ryo Hazuki
Chuck = Akashachi
Jasmine = Shizuka Minamoto
Pryce = Kouzou Fuyutsuki
Clair = Akemi Roppongi
Roxanne = Karin Kokubu
Brawly = Ippo Makunouchi
Wattson = King Dedede
Flannery = Yolei Inoue
Norman = Arlong
Winona = Miyako Shiina
Tate and Liza = Hiroto Kiyama (Tate) and Sakura Shinguji (Liza)
Wallace = Joey Wheeler
Juan = Sosuke Aizen
Roark = Saiga Junki
Gardenia = Izuna Hazuki
Maylene = Miyuki Takara
Crasher Wake = Harry Ord
Fantina = Kasumi Tendo
Byron = Franky (from One Piece)
Candice = Azuki-chan
Volkner = Thomas H. Norstein
Cilan = Light Yagami
Chili = Ichigo Kurosaki
Cress = Kazuki Makabe
Lenora = Motoko Kusanagi
Burgh = Yamcha
Elesa = Kirio Hyuga
Clay = Deen (from Fire Emblem)
Skyla = Chikage Izumi
Brycen = Kamille Bidan
Drayden = Kanbe
Iris = Madoka Kaname
Cheren = Amemiya Taiyou
Roxie = Saya Takagi
Marlon = Keitaro Urashima
Viola = Momiji Tsukishima
Grant = Shun Izuki
Korrina = Renka Ariake
Ramos = Inspector Ignatz J. Blooper
Clemont = Eren Yeager
Valerie = Kagome Higurashi
Olympia = Michiru Kaioh
Wulfric = Crocodile
Ilima = Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hala = Hiei
Lana = Michiru Takeda
Kiawe = Minato Namikaze
Mallow = Naru Sekiya
Olivia = Fujiko Mine
Sophocles = Maya Nakajima
Acerola = Kyōka Izumi
Nanu = Kazuyuki Izumi
Mina = Asuna
Hapu = Naruto Uzumaki
Hello?

That's a marathon request and an extremely detailed one too. It might be better to request things one at a time. Remember that no one is obligated to fulfill requests here either.

Back
Top Bottom