• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blood of Heroes - The 13-Day Struggle for the Alamo - And the Sacrifice that Forged a Nation by James Donovan

Deva Zan by Yoshitaka Amano. The art is just as spectacular as you'd expect

I just finished The Diviners by Margaret Laurence. A lot to digest here.

The Wheel of Time "Eye of the world" by Robert Jordan, i've reading it for at least one month and i cant end it xD it's a colosal book.

The Song of Middle-Earth: J.R.R Tolkien's Themes, Symbols and Myths, David Harvey

Not my favourite read, at all. There's altogether too much dubious narrative analysis in the first couple of chapters in the form of overgeneralisation and woolly theories. And frankly, the author should not be either making mistakes when referring to the source material or overinterpreting the text

Doctor who the complete history volume 1

A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. LeGuin, which I've been looking forward to reading for a while now. I've heard nothing but praise for Earthsea books, and the few short stories of hers I've read were interesting, so I'm going in with high expectations

A Dog of Flanders by Ouida. I remember seeing the anime version by Nippon Animation and hearing that the book is very popular in Japan, so I decided to read the book. It's really sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom