• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (PS2)
Been a long time since I last played this game, and it's about the same as I remember, but I'm enjoying it a lot more. The last major event that occured was Megatron submitting to the Fallen (for some reason).

Stardew Valley. I now have cows. They are cute.

Yakuza 0 (PS4) - Did a ton more side quests in my first chapter with Goro. Now I think I'm finally ready to continue the main story!

Fire Emblem Awakening - Realized I hadn't played this in a LONG time so i started a new file. Its a lot different then I remember.

After failing to solo Goldbeard Ceadeus in MH3U, I needed a break and randomly decided I'd check out Princess Maker 2- and I'm truly amazed by how much I'm getting into this, never thought I'd be into this kind of game

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (XBO) with @Kazekage
Played through the prologue and then the 10 main story chapters. Then we finally discovered the custom character area. Next is the (presumably) last part of the story and then extra/bonus levels.

For Honor (PS4) - Played some more online this time with a buddy. This game needs a patch so bad and it would be pretty decent.

Fire Emblem Awakening - Think its chapter 8 I'm on story-wise? Been doing fairly well the whole game except for the paralouge where you have toprotect the three villagers. I hit save instead of exit so now I cant go back and redo it. :(

I've been playing Dying Light on PS4 for past few weeks. The movement and combat is so so fun and the first night time experiences are terrifying, but the game drags on way past its welcome so I'm starting to get fatigued with it. Luckily I'm near the end and can wrap it up soon and move on.

What will I move on to? Who knows! :D

What can I say... I'm still playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and am on my 3rd town: My 1st town I deleted prior to Sun & Moon, as the game stopped being fun because of many circumstances. The 2nd one, the game card malfunctioned. My latest one is on a digital copy, and right now my town is over 40 days in.

Overall, I can't get enough of playing this game... But I wish I had Apple trees to decorate with. :(

Neverwinter Nights 2 - Been itching to replay this game for some time now and, despite the somewhat stiff camera control and a few bugs to deal with - being an Obsidian title and all - it's been great fun, especially the fun cast of characters in my party. Will definitely play the expansion packs that I never played/finished before after I finish the original campaign.

Also playing Yoshi's New Island on the side. And I know there are still more things I haven't done in Pokémon Moon, post-game...

I beat Fire Emblem 7! The last chapter was so cool. :D Then I started a new file where I'm going to play Hector's tale.

And I'm also playing Sacred Stones. Chapter 13 is next but I think I'll do some training first.

Fire Emblem Awakening - Just before chapter 10. Got Anna, Libra, and Tharja recruited. Tharja was the only one I didn't get recruited when I played back when this first came out.

Back
Top Bottom