• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Defeat the Boss! Level 2: Mushroom Kingdom Mischief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeking out from after that last attack, I shoot another Spell of Healing at Elementar incredibly thankful that there's no MP for me to conserve (That may be an idea if you want us to die a little quicker so others can have a turn, make mages think a little harder about how worth it it is to cast our spells).

Thanks Lone. Still tired from being constantly beaten up by Enzap's goons, I retaliate with a blow from my Broadsword at Koopa Troopa #2's chest.

The poison worked its magic again? Yay. I celebrate by tossing my Throwing Knife at Koopa Troopa 2 in a giddy manner.
Roll: -1
Oh well, better luck next time
Peeking out from after that last attack, I shoot another Spell of Healing at Elementar incredibly thankful that there's no MP for me to conserve (That may be an idea if you want us to die a little quicker so others can have a turn, make mages think a little harder about how worth it it is to cast our spells).
I'll keep it in mind, but I think as enemies grow stronger it'll become more balanced out with time. Remember this is just the second round of this level.

+3 HP to Elementar
Thanks Lone. Still tired from being constantly beaten up by Enzap's goons, I retaliate with a blow from my Broadsword at Koopa Troopa #2's chest.
Roll: 16
Hit!
Damage: 7
you know what? to stop elementar from getting hit, I'm going to use my tanking ability on elementar
+2 Def to Elementar this turn!

Koopa Troopa 2: 9/30
Elementar: 7/10

Getting frustrated with the undying Elementar, Koopa Troopa 2 attacks MegaPod, the one who poisoned it, with Shell Spin
And it hit!
Damage: 4

Koopa Troopa 2 is hurt by Poison!
Damage: 1

Koopa Troopa 1: 0/30
Koopa Troopa 2: 8/30
Elementar: 7/10
returnofMCH: 9/10
LoneGarurumon: 10/10
MegaPod12: 6/10

I use a Spell of Healing on MegaPod12 you know, just in case.
+3 HP to MegaPod
A roll of -1? Right then.

I shrug, then stab Koopa Troopa 2 with my Basic Dagger.
it was 2 - 2 - 1, which equals -1

Roll: 14
Hit!
Damage: 1
I attack Koopa Troopa #2 with my Basic Spear by throwing it.
Roll: 7 - 1 - 1 = 5
Hit!
Damage: 6
I use my basic mace in koopa troopa 2
Why basic? Idk
Roll: 16
Hit!
Damage: 2

Koopa Troopa 2: 0/30

Both Koopa Troopas have been defeated! Clearly this level is more treacherous than your adventure through Tuturiopolis, but you've made it out of this encounter relatively unharmed. But as you continue on, a small hammer comes flying from the sky and barely misses your party. You look up and see two more Koopas on a line of floating bricks. They each don helmets and wield hammers, armed to throw them.

Round 3
Hammer Bros (x2)
hammer_bros.png
hammer_bros.png

Hammer Bro 1:
HP 40
Atk +1
Def +1
Aim +1
Ddg +1

Hammer Bro 2:
HP 40
Atk +1
Def +1
Aim +1
Ddg +1

Sorry for the delay, I got busy last night and forgot to update, but it worked out because MCH alerted me he'll be dropping for now due to having a few weeks of reduced activity coming up. I'm finding a replacement now, so expect a formal update later.

Wow ok this is super late my bad. I don't really have an excuse I just forgot XP Thank goodness spring break is almost upon me, I clearly need some time to consolidate my senses a bit
I strike first and attack Hammer Bro #1 with my Broadsword.
Roll: 20
Critical hit! Congrats!
Damage: 5 x 2 + 3 - 1 = 12

Hammer Bros. It had to be Hammer Bros. I boldly dash head-on at Hammer Bro 1, attacking with my Poison Dagger.
Roll: 1
That's a miss, sad :(
Wow... You know shit's getting real when the standard enemies have about the same stats as the last Boss. Regardless, I hide behind a rock and cast a Spell of Agility on Elementar.
Noted
I attack Hammer Bro 1 with my Basic Arrows.
Roll: 14
Hit!
Damage: 2

Hammer Bro 1: 26/40

Hammer Bro 1 attacks Lone_Garurumon with Hammer Toss!
Aaand it's a hit, but just barely!
Damage: 5

Hammer Bro 2 decides to aim for MegaPod12 with Hammer Toss!
And this was also a hit!
Damage: 5

Lone_Garurumon restores 1 HP!

Current HP:
Hammer Bro 1: 26/40
Hammer Bro 2: 40/40
Elementar: 10/10
Kazekage: 10/10
MegaPod12: 5/10
Lone_Garurumon: 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.