• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SHOP] Competitive Shinies

While the offer can be tempting (depending on which nature it has as I already have a Jolly one), you'd be giving up too much on your end

It's Timid. Air lock, 351 HP, 302 attack, 216 defense, 399 special Attack, 217 special defense, and 317 speed. Draco meteor, thunderbolt, focus blast, and flamethrower. If you're interested, and willing, I'd take the modest eevee and the Pinsir (didn't realize it was on there, would rather have than the Togepi). I feel like I'm asking for too much, but you feel like I'm not asking enough with just the Eevee! XD

EDIT: I do most of my battling in the Battle Tree. I can't take a Rayquaza in there, but I've been wanting a Sylveon so badly, especially a shiny one, and I've wanted a Pinsir too.

Well, reason I said you'd be giving up too much is because I personally rank event pokemon slightly higher than shinies (as long as they're uncloned) due to TSVs making shinies a bit easier to obtain. Anyway, I'll think about the offer and get back to you once I make a decision

Is it an event? I didn't train it, I traded an EV trained Mewtwo for it back in Alpha Sapphire. Either way, the offer still stands. I couldn't care less if it is an event. Is there a way I can check it? I'd hate to give it to you and it not be an event.

Considering Rayquaza was shiny locked in ORAS, the only way to obtain a shiny one legally was through event distributions that took place two years ago or so iirc. As for ways to check it, I guess you could start by seeing if it matches anything in this list

Considering Rayquaza was shiny locked in ORAS, the only way to obtain a shiny one legally was through event distributions that took place two years ago or so iirc. As for ways to check it, I guess you could start by seeing if it matches anything in this list

Well. They got it before ORAS, because it has the Sinnoh (gen 4) championship ribbon. Is it possible they got it in HGSS?

EDIT: I can also offer a shiny, EV trained Arcanine. Would these two for both the Pinsir and Eevee be good? I'm at work on break, and can't give the exact stats of the Arcanine, but will be home in an hour and a half to do so. If you think that it's too much, I'd also take the Hawlucha too. If you think I'm asking too much for that, that's fine.

Last edited:
Kalos. I've had it since Black 1.

Derp I think it's Unova bred.

EDIT 2: It's actually form Sinnoh. o.o Sorry, have a lot of EV trained Pokemon.

Last edited:
It's fine, however I'm afraid I'll have to turn it down since I'm not particularly interested in anything from gen V or below. Sorry for the inconvenience (and the long reply)

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom