• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention that this is my 20th completed hosted mafia game and that I'm glad I hit this milestone with a game whose theme, setup and execution I liked a lot. Thanks, everyone.

Maniacal Engineer provided some ideas for the setup and flavor (of course Doctor Hoo and Washiwishi were his idea).
Enzap was actually very involved with the game's hosting and I'm glad he's learned so much as a host. Although it sure is a strange feeling to be teaching your boss :) Looking forward to the time he'll be hosting a mafia game on his own.

Hau ended up being that weird role because we couldn't decide on something. ME, IIRC, suggested Backup because he wanted to take over for Kahunas. Caps suggested that malasadas are an important part of his role, and I got the idea of Poisonproof since there was Poisoner in the game. I then got the idea of Kahuna Backup which would make Hau a role that gets lots of info straight off through their role PM (that Poisoner exists, that all 4 Kahunas exist, that some have limited-shot roles and others don't) and kinda round up the Kahuna circle (more on it in a bit). Loud was also ME's idea because Hau is loud, and I thought it could help Hau prove himself.
'scuse u im p sure the backup kahuna was my idea

'scuse u im p sure the backup kahuna was my idea
Backup for each Kahuna? Not sure, I remember someone saying backup Hala only. Anyway, whosever idea it was, it was a good one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom