• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Charm them with your smile and they'll never even notice those huge blood stains on your shirt," Nicolette only answered in response.

Xavier chuckled at this. "Perhaps. But for some reason I think they're kind of hard to miss." He remarked dryly. "But I suppose I don't really have a choice. It would be poor form to not introduce myself after all."

"Just say it's ketchup," Kyle commented as he walked over, sipping from a cup of coffee. "A lot of ketchup."

Walking behind Aadya and Elric was a young man with short black hair. He stood at about 5'8 with a relatively young looking face, which was highlighted more by his curious and innocent-looking brown eyes that scanned the place in curiosity. He was wearing a long-sleeved black jacket over a simple white shirt matched with black pants. Weirder though was the fact that he was carrying a sword strapped to his back.

"This place definetily looks better than a cave," the young man stated in amazement before he noticed the other tenants. 'Hi," he greeted, waving at them and flashing them a grin.

Of course even if it had been easy for Xavier to tell if she was joking, he wouldn't have caught it. So he took the suggestion at face value and considered it for a long moment. "You know, that's actually a good idea." He muttered mostly to himself. Putting down his coffee, he slid off his suit jacket, revealing to Nicolette that the vest underneath was coated in blood as well. Throwing the jacket over the chair, he quickly removed his vest and dress shirt, throwing those over the chair as well. Lastly he peeled off his undershirt and cast that aside as well.

If she cared to look, Nicolette would be left with no doubt that Xavier was a finely tuned killing machine. The swords on his back had clearly tasted flesh more times than could be counted and the guns at his hips were freshly fired, something that she would easily pick up on given her love for and experience with firearms. Not only that, but he didn't have an ounce of visible fat on him and was built like an ox. The only blemish were the scars. Knife wounds, blade wounds, buckshot wounds, bullet holes... his torso was a tapestry of pain and suffering. The consequences of a singular desire for vengeance. "Better?" He asked her quietly. He had forgotten that his weapons were no longer concealed.

Kyle blinked twice, trying his best not to spit out his coffee all over Xavier before he swallowed quickly. "Did you have to do that!?" he called out nervously. "Man how do you even get this toned?" he asked curiously, poking at his back and causing Kyle to become even more confused.

Last edited:
Bria looked over and saw the now shirtless Xavier. She just smirked.

"Rose is definitely missing out," she chuckled to herself.

"Nice to meet you as well, Mr. Dragomir," Aadya replied back with a smile.

Nicolette stood agape for a split second, but soon regained her composure. "I wasn't being serious!" she fiercely whispered. What a sight to behold.

"Just Adrian please," he replied before turning towards Xavier. "Xavier the woman just walked in the door and you are already trying to pick her up. You should feel ashamed," he told the male in a fake serious tone.

Xavier raised an eyebrow. "How was I supposed to know that." He muttered before realizing the truth about his weapons. "I better put these in the pile under the jacket." He sighed, quickly removing his holsters and sliding them under his clothes. "And to answer your question, it comes from years of training. And living an... active life." Xavier explained. "Very active." Then he heard Adrian. "I'm what now?" He asked flatly. Clearly he was still confused about that particular concept.

Last edited:
"I can't say I've ever done that." Xavier rolled his eyes. He was getting annoyed with Kyle's poking, but he didn't plan on bringing it up. "More practical things than that."

"Huh," Kyle stated simply as he moved back. "Anyways, if you need a shirt you can always borrow one of mine."

Ken had separated himself from the others in his venturing of the house, mostly out of curiosity in seeing everything there was. He was pretty excited to say the least, getting the chance to live under a proper roof after so long. That's when he walked into the kitchen where the other tenants had gathered. "Hey, do you guys live here too?" he asked curiously as he walked over, glancing at Xavier. "Wow dude. Nice."

"He's going to poke a hole in your back," Nicolette chuckled. She glanced over at the owners. "He does this a lot, don't worry," she said.

One of the new tenants glanced around, her bright golden irises studying the inhabitants of the safe house curiously. Her hair was very floofy, the floofiest around in fact. It looked to be dyed recently in a rainbow fashion of sorts. That being said, she totally rocked it. She was dressed in a simple sleeveless gray shirt, slate-colored jeans, and a black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up. Very tomboyishbin appearance, it seemed.

"I'm Yato," she introduced herself, before adding with a slightly cheeky grin, "and before you ask, I'm a girl."

Xavier glared at Nicolette as he realized that he'd been played. He shook his head. "I'm not one to get cold." He answered after a moment. "Plus the house is pretty warm as it is."

"Is he like the Hulk or something?" Ken asked curiously before smiling at Xavier. "Well, I hope you can give me a sparring match one day. You certainly look like a strong guy," he stated eagerly before stepping back a bit. "Oh, the name's Ken by the way. It's nice to meet you all."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom