• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that sucks, was hoping we could pull off another surprise BP or something.
I have a feeling I know where this is coming from
can you clarify why you said this please

Sorry but I didn't understand why Hellcrow's information was not disclosed despite him being Town?
Either mafia has a role that hides it or his role is hidden upon death.

@jdthebud I was hinting that I'm the reason you got two targets. I'm a 1x motivator. I target someone and allow them two targets.

@Soaringdylan right now you're the scummiest. I feel you should claim.

The only role I know of that can hide Hellcrow's role PM is mafia and called Janitor. There's also Tailor which fabricates role PMs but I doubt it's in the game as it is a bastard role, besides we have a lack of role PM, not one that looks strange.

I also think I've figured out Hellcrow's role but I'm not sure if I should reveal it. He hinted at it somewhere.
I'm bomb, the variant who kills one of the voters who lynched him or the killer if killed at night.
I don't believe it, tbh. My own role is 1x Explosive, select a person some night and if you die they get permanently roleblocked.
The reason I don't believe you is that my role was specifically "1x" so it seems like it could be reloaded (I got another shot after jd reloaded me which means I could pick another person and cause two perma roleblocks after my death) while yours, which sounds very similar to my role even though it's not exactly the same, has no 1x modifiers or anything like that. And most importantly, I know you have fakeclaimed Bomb before as mafia, Fire Emblem Protagonist Mafia.

I don't believe it, tbh. My own role is 1x Explosive, select a person some night and if you die they get permanently roleblocked.
The reason I don't believe you is that my role was specifically "1x" so it seems like it could be reloaded (I got another shot after jd reloaded me which means I could pick another person and cause two perma roleblocks after my death) while yours, which sounds very similar to my role even though it's not exactly the same, has no 1x modifiers or anything like that. And most importantly, I know you have fakeclaimed Bomb before as mafia, Fire Emblem Protagonist Mafia.
You're claiming that i'm mafia while you're claiming roleblocker? Seems legit to me.

VOTE: Zexy

You're claiming that i'm mafia while you're claiming roleblocker? Seems legit to me.

VOTE: Zexy
I'm claiming that you're mafia because my role is just too similar so I can't think of another character who could fit. Also because you've claimed the same thing before as scum, it's easy to come up with a claim that makes people afraid to lynch you when almost everyone has claimed and you're in smaller CC risk.

My reads, as posted earlier:

1. Zexy: Scum, i've not been feeling well about you for the rest of the game (as seen earlier) and now with the roleblock claim even more.
  2. WolfOwl: Town, she seems to be trusting Zexy somewhat but I doubt she does completly.
  3. Pika_pika42: Town, they're new and have been actively persueing to find scum and ask good questions towards this goal.
  4. Jdthebud: No idea haven't had the chance to read up on him.
  5. Thecapsfan: Slightly Town, he's been trying to help out
  6. Pikochu: Not so sure, Haven't seen much of him, leading scum
  7. Darthwolf13: Survivor

My reads, as posted earlier:

1. Zexy: Scum, i've not been feeling well about you for the rest of the game (as seen earlier) and now with the roleblock claim even more.
  2. WolfOwl: Town, she seems to be trusting Zexy somewhat but I doubt she does completly.
  3. Pika_pika42: Town, they're new and have been actively persueing to find scum and ask good questions towards this goal.
  4. Jdthebud: No idea haven't had the chance to read up on him.
  5. Thecapsfan: Slightly Town, he's been trying to help out
  6. Pikochu: Not so sure, Haven't seen much of him, leading scum
  7. Darthwolf13: Survivor
Where was that seen? Last time I checked you were generally fine with me and even voted in wagons alongside me.
And why do I have to be the scum while she's the town and not vice-versa? We agree a bit too much anyway.
Pikapika actively pursuing? Nah.
You don't know about his reloader claim that was confirmed?
Is that all you have to say about Caps? Nothing about the claimed roles?
If you suspect Piko then why do you suspect me who wanted to vote Piko last phase?

... I feel like you didn't even really read the thread. The only claim you're talking about (except Survivor which happened early on) is the one I just made, while ignoring every other major point/claims towards/against all the other people.

VOTE: Soaringdylan

Where was that seen? Last time I checked you were generally fine with me and even voted in wagons alongside me.
And why do I have to be the scum while she's the town and not vice-versa? We agree a bit too much anyway.
Pikapika actively pursuing? Nah.
You don't know about his reloader claim that was confirmed?
Is that all you have to say about Caps? Nothing about the claimed roles?
If you suspect Piko then why do you suspect me who wanted to vote Piko last phase?

... I feel like you didn't even really read the thread. The only claim you're talking about (except Survivor which happened early on) is the one I just made, while ignoring every other major point/claims towards/against all the other people.

VOTE: Soaringdylan
Am I scenting a tad bit of sarcasm?

Can't be right. Either of you must be scum/indep.

1x vote thief? That seems a little underpowered to me especially after a bulletproof cop? There must be more you're hiding. Either as scum or as town.

Care to elaborate?

This is what I can read, and this is mostly about the last day and a half.
  1. Zexy - He seems to be trying his best, yet there's something about some of his posts (like the one I just mentioned)...
  2. WolfOwl - leaning town so far, although hasn't posted in a little bit about jdthebud (not that i'm one to complain...)
  3. Pika_pika42 - Wait we have 2 pikachu's in a game now?! [/joking] seems like they're actively trying to help town
  4. -
  5. jdthebud - I heard he helped wagon our cop, I haven't read back enough to completly understand why people are voting for him though.
  6. -
  7. -
  8. TheCapsFan - Leaning town
  9. Hellcrow - could be town
  10. Pikochu - Leaning Town
  11. DarthWolf13 - Survivor claim and inactive. Either a good scum tactic or a true survivor.
  12. Soaringdylan - Me not ME? ah....
  13. Swarla - First time seeing them play, yet they're trying very hard. Could be a very new and motivated scum, or a new towny whose trying a little too hard for their own safety.

Well it's hard for me to read anything from someone whose as inactive as I was now is there? Unless i'm just reading past his posts.

I might know him IRL but that doesn't say much, unlike CoG he is a bit harder to read. Although I don't have the feeling I had last time he was scum, which was a hunch but ended up being correct, so for now i'm willing to believe his indep claim, although i'm not saying he can't be scum.

Yes you fought all of em off, it's just a hunch don't take it as too much but I'll keep you in mind ;)

If I had to pick between Zexy and Pikochu I'd say that Pikochu is more scummy then Zexy, and if for some miraculous reason Pikochu ends flipping town and we do survive tomorrow / we have Darthwolf join us, I'm definitely voting you Zexy.

Vote: Pikochu
Here is what that was seen. Out of someone as active as you i'd expect you to know that.

Here is what that was seen. Out of someone as active as you i'd expect you to know that.
Activity has little to do with how well I remember your posts. In fact, having not posted much in the first place is why I don't remember your thoughts that well.
I've asked you about these before but didn't get good answers. You made it look like me being sarcastic is scummy, "there's something about his posts" is just a bad argument that has been used too much on me last phase, "I'll keep you in mind" is the scummy kind of threat that also gives you leeway to suspect me again whenever you really see fit.

I don't think a bomb is strange for not being one time. It would be strange to be a one time.
Disagreed because I know my role and that Dylan has claimed Bomb as mafia before. He is my current top scumread as in I'm 100% (OK maybe 99%) sure he's scum unlike my other scum suspects at the moment.

The point is that Elementar seems to have gotten way out of his way to make my role, which is an upon death effect, a 1x action. So I'd expect that a Bomb, if there were to be in the game, would be handled like this too. Although character-wise I find it impossible as well.

I also think I've figured out Hellcrow's role but I'm not sure if I should reveal it. He hinted at it somewhere.
Same, I don't think there is any reason to.

I remember how SD told me he loves to fake claim Bomb, I don't believe it, especially with what Zexy just said.

I am not sure whether I should claim. All I can say is I am Town with no power currently but my role becomes powerful after happening of a certain event.
I assume someone has to die. I can't think of any other trigger right now.

Is there anyone who does not have something which is a 1x use. Besides SD, but I don't trust it. It seems like everyone has it, if I'm not mistaken (Pika_pika is unknown).
And yes, I also have it. I am a 1x commuter to support myself in my survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom