• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

I've hatched a Tyrogue, Scyther, Slugma, Ponyta and Ekans recently. I still can't get a Hitmontop unfortunately since it's best stat isn't its HP and I already have enough candy for the other Pokemon. I still seriously don't need to get any more Ekans. I'm working on a couple of other five kilometer eggs and a two kilometer egg, so hopefully those will turn out to be some nice Pokemon.

I hatched a Vulpix and a Ponyta. I seriously don't need to get anymore Ponyta. It also says a lot about the chances of getting different Pokemon when I've hatched nearly five hundred eggs and I still haven't hatched a Porygon. I've only hatched a Horsea once too. If it wasn't for that pink Pokemon event, I still wouldn't have a Porygon. Why can't I just get Kanto Pokemon that I still need instead of Ponyta or Sandshrew for the hundredth time?

I hatched a Drowzee, Oddish and Natu. I have plenty of Drowzee and Natu, but I was really happy about the Oddish, especially when it was my five hundredth egg too. I still have a long way to go before fully evolve it again, but it's progress and hopefully the two kilometer egg I'm currently working on will also turn out to be an Oddish or something that I still need. I still haven't hatched a Togepi either.

Hatched a Tentacool, which will get evolved.
Hatched a Larvitar, my first one.

Some person on my local FB group said they hatched 2 Lapas out of 3 2k eggs. Have 7 10k eggs incubating but havent been getting any new eggs for a couple days.

Finally got a Togepi this morning! Having this Easter egg event come right now was perfect timing, as I was just about to hit Level 30 and get those three incubators. So, now I've got four 10km eggs that I've been saving up for a couple of months incubating...and they'd better not be Onix again (seems like at least 50% of the very few 10km eggs I've found so far have been Onix)!!

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom