• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOST NOTE: This may be the last phase in the game.

The game should be in a current state of 4 town, 2 mafia, 1 indep. It's hard to think of a way for it to end without the next day playing out it since roles like vig haven't been claimed, though.

Oops. Actually, this won't be the last phase in the game. I accidentally miscounted the amount of players. Sorry

....I don't think Pika is town at all. Piko is the one who has a claim that fits a character. Pike I said I believe to be the usurper.

I agree Caps claim seems so complex that it would be weird to be faked. And genius.

I'm honestly paranoid of Darth. I wouldn't be surprised if he's fakeclaiming indep and his teammates are helping him with it. After all Kyriaki lasted quite a while in SM doing that.
But does he have it? He's not really using it.

That wouldn't explain how 10 players alive was MILO. Not that I'd put it past Dylan/Darth to make this play.
@Zexy can't see WO as a 1x Motivator being scum, and she did confirm she targeted me. I targeted both TheCapsFan and WO last night. I guess you are the best choice to reload now?
Oh wait didn't realize you pretty much confirmed WolfOwl's role. In fact I find it harder to believe there is Reloader AND Motivator in the same game, just how many times can the 1x actions be used again and again. I don't think if there's another choice other than Piko's claim which I don't fully trust, but reloading me really won't help much at this point, my role is kinda useless except that they may think twice of NKing me in fear they'll get permablocked. Although to be quite honest I'm afraid I could've been rolecopped earlier. Else I can't see why I am still alive while WO seemed like the immediate go-to fearkill n1.

This is getting hard though. I trust you, but you trust WolfOwl, who trusts Piko. This makes Pikapika even more likely scum but makes the third pick very hard, someone has to be wrong (or it really is Darth).

@DarthWolf13 Thoughts on the game?
Please try to be a bit clear, all we got from you last phase is pretty much a vote on Dylan that didn't hint whether you want to town or scumside of course because everybody just had to vote Dylan yesterday.
It also makes you a little bit scummy to be like that because if you aren't really indep I could see why you avoid taking a strong stance that could accidentally out you if the entire town goes to do the opposite thing and the numbers just don't add up.

I think Pikochu and Pika are the scum buddies.
jdthebud has been confirmed by multiple people.
WO seems to be confirmed as well
Caps hated and complex role makes me believe he is indeed Town
Zexy is the only one I'm not sure of, but seems Towny enough.

Pikochu and Pika haven't had a good claim that cleared them. It's mostly confirming Town and see what remains as options.

I haven't chosen a side yet, I'll go with whatever works best for me. It seems that after this Night it will be 3 - 2 -1. I could then scumside and finish this. If, for some possible reason, Town does not get NK'd then I'll side with Town.

I still kinda can't believe the game has Reloader and Motivator but if Caps is to be trusted there were 2 Town 1x Vote Thief. So this game may indeed have anything.

I haven't chosen a side yet, I'll go with whatever works best for me. It seems that after this Night it will be 3 - 2 -1. I could then scumside and finish this. If, for some possible reason, Town does not get NK'd then I'll side with Town.
No one still alive has claimed any sort of protection against nightkills, so I don't think we can avoid 3-2-1 :(

I still kinda can't believe the game has Reloader and Motivator but if Caps is to be trusted there were 2 Town 1x Vote Thief. So this game may indeed have anything.
Well WO claimed 1x Motivator, so it's not that powerful unless I reload it, which I did. I'm pretty much the lone town-sided infinite role besides the cop, the idea being I'm supposed to reload all the 1x shots, but it can benefit scum as well as seen from SD's role PM.

I think that Piko and Pika are the last scum, unless one of them is a lying jester or some other independent role that would require a fakeclaim and Darth is the last scum. Otherwise the numbers don't work for the earlier LYLO announcement.

Phase Extension
@Elementar Which is about how many hours from now? Because with all the extensions and the HYPER-MAJ shortening I've really lost track of this.

Why? It's the night phase currently. If it's a night activation send it this night phase. If it's a day activation then you can do it when the phase starts

It's a day activation ability. I'll do it when the next phase (day) starts I meant.

Day 5 ~ About Time
Day 5 ~ About Time

The road outside the LEPrecon HQ had already changed after Turnball walked in. As soon as the door clicked and merged with the wall, Juliet was taking out swarms of unprepared elves and other assortments of fairies. Minerva trailed behind, holding a fierce determination accompanied with a gun. Unlike other humans, she wasn’t surprised at all by what was happening. It wasn’t known by anyone else, but Artemis told her everything. She knew exactly when everything as going to happen, and like her male counterpart, she had to accept it. She had grown up now.

“I’m still surprised that you seemed to be ready when I came to talk to you.”

“I’m intelligent. I can sense when something is going to happen. And hurry up. Something tells me we’ll need to be in the room after the explosion.”

“Okay…” The two, after all of the opposing fairies had been immobilised, had begun to travel up the flight of stairs. Minerva held Juliet back, and waited for dust and fire to fly out of the open doors. After the dust began to rest and sink to the floor, she stepped forward with aggression, surprising Juliet. They entered the room as Trouble was sucked into the portal, and they felt their own bodies being pulled in by the force of time.

“Let’s go.”

Minerva dived into the air, and was swept away by the swirling current of air and magic.

“She really is like Artemis.” Juliet followed, and as they both entered, the portal cracked shut. The entered the stream, just keeping Trouble’s spinning injured body in distant sight. After 3 minutes of gravity-free flight, they arrived in Fowl Manor. Juliet knew the room they were in. It was Artemis’ room, but when was a mystery. But yet, Minerva took charge.

“Follow me.” She clasped her hand and began to run down the halls. After what seemed like an eternity of running, they approached a room with a wisp of light flowing out of the slip in the door. Minerva looked at Juliet and held a finger to her lips. They treaded silently on the old wooden floorboards, slipping into the space beside the yellow glow. They listened carefully.

“Ah, we’ve arrived at the same spot. Both you and Artemis must have planned something. But too bad for you. You’re both here at my grasp. And I have grunts on the way to aid me. Why did you bring me to this time Artemis?” Opal’s joyous voice was a stab in the heart. Trouble’s was less enthusiastic.

“Artemis, you better explain yourself.”

“…We’ll find out I due time.”

Trouble just puffed. “Holly was right. You never came back.” Minerva even showed visible pain at this. Although, her face never squeaked when she winced. She turned to Juliet, and brought out earphones. She gave them to the eagerly confused girl. Minerva played a small audio track.

“Hi Juliet. It’s me.” Juliet never teared up, but the sound of her dead brother’s deep sorrowful voice drew several tears from her dry eyes. “I don’t know if you’ll believe me, but you need to. Artemis isn’t gone. Not like you think. Look out the window.” Juliet approached and slowly pulled back the drapes. Possessed fairies roamed the grounds, Artemis’ younger two brothers shared the same fate, and Opal stood near several pillars.
They were back to the apocalypse. They were back to the time when Opal destroyed the world and Artemis died.

“You need to do something for me. Something for everyone. But I promise it won’t be permanent… I need you to die for me.” Juliet choked. She was beginning to question everything. Was he her real brother? Was it a trick? “I… I can come back if you die. We can both come back. Artemis has never failed with a plan, and he knows what’s going to happen. He knows the future. I don’t know how. But please, you need to trust me. Trouble can’t die. Not yet. You know what to do.” The audio seemed to end there, but continued after a prolonged length of silence. “I love you.” The audio clearly cut out this time, but surprisingly she didn’t lose it. She was a Butler, and duty came first. She quietly whispered to Minerva, “I guess I’ll see you on the other side of time.”

She turned and braced herself, listening to the developing conversation in the other room.

“Well, maybe I should put you out of your misery. I’ve blown too many things up today. I should just shoot you know. Even I don’t like necessary violence… Ha, who am I kidding? I just can’t be bothered cleaning up. And this is more practical.” She ended her sentence by raising a human pistol and aiming its mouth at Trouble’s head.

“I can’t believe you, Artemis.”

“Now’s the time.”

Juliet burst into the room and leapt onto the wall. She flipped as though she wasn’t human, connecting her foot with Opal’s face. The pixie cried out in pain.

BANG!

A gleaming bullet cut through the air. There was no more noise. Two bodies were on the ground, but Artemis knew only one of them was dead.

Pikochu was killed. They were…

Hello Pikochu. You are Juliet Butler.

You are Butler’s younger sister. Instead of becoming a bodyguard like your brother, you became an American wrestler by the name of the “Jade Princess.” You are very well known, and your martial art capabilities are extremely impressive.

As said before, you are a very famous wrestler, but you never got your traditional tattoo to become a full-fledged bodyguard. Because of your occupation, you are the town’s 1 x Restricted Gladiator. During the first half of one day phase in the game, you can reset all votes and make only two lynch targets available, including yourself. However, you will only be given half of the remaining players to choose out of for the next target, chosen randomly. You can do this by replying to this PM with Get Ready for Wrestling Match. I will (hopefully) swiftly reply with a list of available candidates, which you can choose from by replying to this PM with Wrestle with PLAYER.

You are aligned with the town and win when once all the mafia have been eliminated.

Pikochu was killed. They were aligned with the town and were their 1 x Restricted Gladiator.

“…” Artemis was silent, but Trouble had questions.

“What was that, Artemis?”

“I’m still surprised she listened. But I knew it was going to happen.”

“Explain to me why you’re acting like-“ Minerva walked into the room and was leaning against the wooden frame of the door.

“…We’ll find out in due time.”

It is now Day 5. The day will last for 48 hours, unless ended via Hyper-Majority. With 6 players alive, this will be achieved with 4 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom