• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Caught a Marill at like 2:30am, which gave me enough candy to evolve it. Then this morning around 6:30am I couldn't get back to sleep so I checked GO and... SEEL. SEEL AT THE POKESTOP IN FRONT OF THE NEIGHBOUR'S HOUSE. So I ran outside in the dark at 6:30 in the bloody morning in gym shorts and a tank top LIKE A HOBO, ran into the neighbour's driveway, caught the Seel, and ran back inside my house. ^<____________<^;;

Anyone noticing the increased numbers of water Pokemon? I've been catching tons of Poliwag, Magikarp and Chinchou, and caught my first Remoraid and Qwilfish! Now I just need to find a Totodile..

I wouldn't say the event has increased my encounters with water types, since my house has a canal behind it and there are canals and a big ol' lake on campus so I run into water types all the time anyway, but it has increased the variety of them. Caught two Wooper, a Marrill, a Shellder, and a Seel just this morning, plus the usual Magikarp and Psyduck.

It was funny though, I had Pokemon GO open while I was WT'ing stuff and a Totodile came over and I was like TOTODILE--aw man, wrong game. ^=__=^;;

Thanks to the event got some Dratini candy. Caught 2 Dragonair and about 10 Dratini yesterday.

I've been finding more Water Pokemon during this event. I've caught a few Magikarp, Seel, Shellder, Marill and Chinchou, but the best find thus far was a Lapras. It was a total surprise when I was walking around a local creek, but I got so excited. I got it after one Ultra Ball, so that was an awesome find. I still haven't come across any Squirtle or Totodile yet. I really hope that I do since I actually have a semi-decent amount of Pinab berries for once. I think I have six, so if I could use them all during this event, that could potentially help me quite a bit with getting their evolutions.

Enjoying with the water types!!
Trainer Level:18
New Species: Chinchou, Tentacool, Remoraid, Marill EDIT: forgot to add some more critters which I found yesterday-: Horsea, Mantine.

Caught a few psyduck, too and some magikarp. There was a totodile in sightings which I was unable to find.
EDIT: I also found my first every dragon scale! It would go well with my Horsea...

Last edited:
I'm loving all the Omanyte I've been able to find. Hopefully I can find some Kabuto as well. Also added Octillery, Mantine, Lanturn, Girafarig, and LAPRAS! Another Kanto Pokemon down, I'm up to 133 Kanto, 48 Jhoto

I caught quite a few Pokemon today. I caught another Lapras, a couple of Totodile, a Teddisura, some Pikachu, Magikarp and Magnemite. I also caught some new Pokemon with Hoppip and Yanma. I'm close to having three hundred Magikarp pieces of candy after transferring a bunch of them, so hopefully I'll be at least a bit closer to being able to evolve one of them once the event ends next week. I was also able to get more Totodile candy thanks to the Pinab berries I have. I fortunately still have a couple of them left and will hopefully get more before the event ends. I also picked up a Metal Coat and I haven't hit the seven day mark yet for the Pokestops.

I'm still hopeful that I can run into a couple of Squirtle during the next few days so I can fully evolve one of them. Depending on what happens, I may have an evolution spree either once I have enough Squirtle candy or when I get enough candy to evolve my Phanpy.

Level: 24
Pokedex: 140 -> 141
New species: Totodile

Found my first Totodile in the Festival :) Also several Squirtle, that was nice.

Got a Kings Rock from my 7 day spin so I evolved my 100% Slowpoke into a Slowking.
Went to a Swinub nest and got the Medal for catching 50 ice Pokemon.
Hit level 30.

Pokedex: 141 -> 142
New species: Mantine

Caught just one of those so I'm done with them :) Also several Totodile and others. But my 10km Egg hatched into a Pinsir, one of the worst it could be.
Hopefully I get Croconaw, Azumarill, Dewgong and Cloyster done before this is over. In that order of difficulty. A random Qwilfish wouldn't be bad either.

Just realised that the evo item for 7 days is not for 7 day streaks of catching Pokemon but 7 days of PokeStops... so I guess that means I'm going to be invading the neighbour's driveway on a daily basis ^<__<^;;

Caught a few Totodile, all the Psyduck in the universe, a few Marill, Wooper, and Chinchou. I've actually been seeing less Magikarp now than before, so still no shiny (I have crap luck with shinies anyway). I did catch a Corsola the other day, probably forgot to mention it, and evolved a Wooper. Still need to evolve Chinchou so I'm hoping I find more of them soon.

Level: 27
Buddy: Tiny the Abra
Dex: Caught 167, Seen 175
Top 6: Kraitos (2626 Gyarados), Tidal Wave (2519 Vaporeon), Mind Wrack (2392 Espeon), (extra Gyarados and two extra Vaporeon), Kumada (2227 Snorlax), Flare Tornado (2220 Flareon), Palmer (2211 Exeggutor)

Fun fact: Tidal Wave is the first Vaporeon I ever evolved and is still top two. <3

Pokedex: 142 -> 143
New species: Omastar

Got enough Omanyte to get this. It's kinda good stat-wise, hopefully I'll be able to powerup it someday but there are so many others I want to powerup.
And that's it for the Water Festival. Didn't do very very well but it still helped a lot, hope they make more events like these.

Well the Water Event was fun, even though I didn't manage to find a Squirtle or Horsea during it. I did catch a few more Totodile, Marill, Magikarp and another Lapras before the event ended, so that was neat. I never found a Shiny Magikarp, but that gives me incentive to keep catching them even after I get enough candy to evolve one. I hope that they'll have a Grass or Fire Pokemon event later on. I could still use some more Chikorita, Oddish, Hoppip and Cyndaquil.

Back
Top Bottom