• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freya just whimpered as she felt the wolves sniffing her. She was dead. This is not how she wanted to die. She kept her ears down and her mangled tail stiffly on the ground.

Alicia had been fighting back against the wolves, finding them easy enough to deal with one by one. However, things changed when a louder howl pierced through the air, grabbing her attention.

Out of the forest rushed a larger, stronger, bipedal beast. It looked less like one of the wolves, and most like a dog-like demon with a mountain of muscle standing on two feet. The beast was fast - faster than Alicia could react; she was met with a charge that threw her from her feet, sending her flying back as the wind was knocked from her. She hit a tree, letting out a pained sound as her hit the trunk.

The Werewolf Alpha was keen on continuing its onslaught on the closest thing to it - that happening to be Alicia, herself. Snarling it slowly began to walk toward her, ready to pounce.

Last edited:
(before the alpha appeared. cause i am lazy af)

A strike of lightning eliminated two of the wolves trying to claw into Xavier's armor. Rui shrugged at Lexi's initial question. "Doesn't matter if we can or not. Doing it is what matters. You'd be stupid to think otherwise. God, I wish we weren't fighting in a fucking forest."

The electromaster sighed, manipulating the swirling storm of razor-sharp iron sand to slice through a few other beasts that had set their eyes on her.

Meanwhile, more rounds began to pierce the beasts in their vital points with deadly accuracy.

~

(current time. because i am still Lazy af)

"Fuck," Rui spat under her breath, back pedaling a bit. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. This is way too fucking soon."

The electromaster then proceeded to switch to Japanese, her profanity escalating with her anxiety.

Reactions: Yun
"Alicia!" Nico exclaimed. He ran between the wolf and his sister. Did he have any good way of fighting it? No. But he would try.

Alejandra glanced over at Nico and Alicia, freaking out upon seeing the woman being knocked aside. "What do I-" she glanced at the wolf for a moment as she glanced at Nico. SHe could get them out, if she used her power, but what if she failed or wasn't fast enough.

"Shit, this is not good," Lorenzo gritted his teeth, glancing up at Daphne and then at Xavier. "I can't really do first aid," he said towards Crimson as he looked back at the fight. How could they beat a monster that huge.

The wolfs with Freya seemed to have accepted her, until they turned their attention to the alpha, letting out a howl of respect and glancing at Freya, expecting her to do the same.

In a state of panic, Freya just did a horrible, mangled sounding howl. It was still a howl, but a bad sounding one.

"Stop fucking hesitating and do something if you're going to do it!" Rui snapped at Lexi, patience running thin. In a desperate last attempt to focus the alpha's attention off of the non-Skill Users, she supercharged her hand with hostile electricity, moving to slam a vicious uppercut into the wolf's abdomen.

It was a really fucking stupid idea, but she was running out of options. She wasn't at all overconfident in her abilities, but her anxiety evaporated in the wake of adrenaline kicking in, a rapid response to the life-or-death situation.

Xavier spun and saw the chaos. Now that was a wolf. He was however still occupied with keeping most of the remaining pack at bay.

Daphne floated down next to Lorenzo. Her hands were coated in ice. "I cant do first aid. I can however slow the beast."

"Wait Rui!" Alejandra called out as she saw Rui charge toward the alpha wolf.

The wolves looked at Freya skeptically, at least until they seemed to rationalize that her howl was odd because of how weak she looked. They turned towards the group once more, awaiting for its leader's orders on what to do.

Lorenzo looked at the scene, feeling his nerves beginning to take over as he tried to calm down. Alicia and Nico couldn't risk themselves against the wolf and Nix was already doing his best to protect them and Alejandra. He glanced at Crimson, he was wounded, but if they were able to take the wolf out quickly enough he should be able to get treated before it becomes a problem. They needed to act.

"Go fight against the wolf, we need to take him out as fast as possible," he stated, biting his lip in frustration.

Crimson stared at Lorenzo. He understands that he wants the creature taken out quickly. But he was unsure what would happen if he thought with his skill with a wound like he had.
"Fine," Crimson grumbled.
Crimson walked in front of Lorenzo, showing his mountain of scars and his wound.
"I've never fought with a wound like this, so if any happens to me while out there. Get me to medical attention fast."

The werewolf alpha was quick to try and follow up, but found itself intercepted by Rui. With lightning reflexes, the beast sent a claw at the girl; one slated to deal incredible amounts of physical damage should she find herself hit by it.

@Azuma

The claw was able to rend through the flesh of her abdomen as easily as perhaps a knife through butter. Rui tried to use the situation to her advantage and attempted to fry the alpha through direct contact.

"Okay. That kinda fucking hurt, you bastard," the electromaster growled through gritted teeth, trying to ignore the very apparent pain ripping through her organs. Adrenaline lead her mind to switching off the pain receptors in her nervous system, catching her breath as the agony slowly receded and numbed itself.

Sometimes it was nice to have more than one-hundred trillion volts running rampant in your body.

Especially if you had to electrocute something that weighed nearly seven times your size.

"It's okay, just lay down for now," Lorenzo reassured Crimson as he surveyed the scene, looking at Daphne and Rui fighting against the Alpha. He then glanced towards the other wolves, having seen when Freya had tried to transform. She seemed to be doing fine on her own, but he got worried she might be found out soon. "Wait here," he told Crimson before walking around to were Freya was, hiding behind the trees to make sure not to be seen by the wolves. He felt nervous, why was he even taking such a risk when he could've just sent Crimson off to do it.

Lorenzo glanced at Freya before grabbing a rock. He glanced at the other wolves, noticing that they seemed to be in alert. He leaned back and threw the rock as far as he could, causing it to collide with a tree a few meters away. The wolves around Freya seemed to notice the sound and began to approach it, walking away from Freya in turn while Lorenzo made sure to stay hidden behind the tree, letting out a sigh as his heart rate went back to normal.

Freya immediately heard the sound of a rock hitting a tree, and looked around. While the other wolves moved in one direction, she turned around and sensed Lorenzo behind the tree. Softly, she trotted over to the tree and laid down.

"Thank you," she replied, "They have apparently accepted me as one of their own..."

"That was good thinking," he complimented, still trying to regain his composure as he looked at Freya. "Though it seems like you still need some practice when it comes to turning into Creatures," he noted as he looked at her deformed form. " Are you okay though?"

"I mean I've never had to shift into a creature before," Freya stated, "I can shift into regular animals fine. Also I'm okay...just a little shaken up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom