• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
man I'm keeping notes on people and one thing I wrote down late last night was that Zexy seemed off (did I say something about this earlier already? I forget if i did it in here or just to my notes sheet). He shows up today claiming to be ill, and suddenly I feel like it makes sense. #Meta

man I'm keeping notes on people and one thing I wrote down late last night was that Zexy seemed off (did I say something about this earlier already? I forget if i did it in here or just to my notes sheet). He shows up today claiming to be ill, and suddenly I feel like it makes sense. #Meta
tbh I was not sure why I didn't feel well yesterday either, it was today morning that I woke up and realized that it was just the start
#YayMeta

@Elieson That is why pressuring people post more is scummy. It clutters yhe conversation with junk. Which is why I called you out fpr misuse of pressure.

So you're suggesting that we all take up your playstyle of just talking about whatever we feel like until something happens, then we can talk about that? Nah, I prefer to use all of my time, not some of it, looking for scum.

And, the vig kill answers itself if you look at how I first responded to Eli. I don't think he has vig kills at all, but do think he can kill at night and is threatening a vig kill to try to control the conversation.

Ok. Are you normally bad at early game then or is this just an off game for you? I'd like you to think before posting, since you seem to be attracting all kinds of attention and evidently you don't want to attract every kind of attention there is. It'd be a nuisance for the people you claim to be siding with, don't you think, if you got in the way of people's efforts...unless that's your goal.

##Unvote

My vote doesn't belong on Sword Maxter right now. Ereshkigal isn't worth voting right now. I'd say that Sword Maxter is worth close checking right now though, and I'm definitely giving you a time limit to catch up (though I know how your schedule and stuff works so yea).

@Sword Master , I'd like to introduce you to the game, and withdraw my vote from you under the assumption that you can quickly catch up on 8 pages of game and give me reason to not put it back on you.

##Vote Iteru

Is #296 all you have to contribute to everything that you've missed thus far?

@Iteru Nope! I'm quite conductive to developing modern civilisation. Also, liberty is made of me.
Is that a soft claim I see?
Liberty as in Statue of Liberty? Which is made out of Steel (which is not an element), Gold, Copper and Iron.
And if that is true, also being conductive wouldn't narrow it down (which is a shame in my opinion).

Is that a soft claim I see?
Liberty as in Statue of Liberty? Which is made out of Steel (which is not an element), Gold, Copper and Iron.
And if that is true, also being conductive wouldn't narrow it down (which is a shame in my opinion).

@CheffOfGames you're on the right track. Brainstorm it a little more, and you'll get there.
@Ereshkigal is your ability X-Shot or infinite?
Is it active or passive?

Why are you guys prying? Reread the thread and you'll figure the {probable} answer out yourself. If I could do it, I'm sure most of you could :D

Clues don't need to be discussed

@Zexy Shirley you notice more differences...

@Elieson You really think that's what I'm dping? I admit I could be more grpunded, but I do the job.

@CheffOfGames I have been softclaiming fpr awhile. Bu I do not get rusty, and am not the best conductor of the bunch. If ypu think about it, you also know my ablity.

@Maniacal Engineer It has two shots.

Host Notes:

Since I'm being asked this question a lot, yes you are allowed to hint at your role and name. The rules only prohibit you taking screenshots and quoting long stretches of role PMs word for word.

If you have any questions, contact me or @Elementar

I already did it, Elie. ;)
I'm prying because if she flat out announced her role in thread, which she says she did, then a little more detail isn't much more icing on the cake.
she did say her role. I don't think I've ever seen it as scum - independent isn't out of the question, but she's probably town. Assuming she's not lying of course.

Woah, that's good to know. Thanks, Piko.
Not sure if I've mentioned it ever before, but my favourite arc welding process that I learned in engineering class is GTAW.

2 of which only covered Elieson's case and Sockpuppet Mafia meta, not a good sign.

What does that mean exactly? because it was meta? because you yourself used meta here:

Even though I earlier said that Elie could have too much information, I don't think non-town Elie would try attracting that much attention to it right away, so I'm not really liking how so many people jumped on him as if he was the easy choice.

so I don't get what that's supposed to mean

BTW @this, yea that's my role

I might not be remembering right but if that's your role then why did you ask everyone to pay close attention to their own roles before? (assuming you did ask that I might be getting confused)

she did say her role.

straightforwardly? or as hints? cause I don't remember Ereshkigal ever saying it outright

UNVOTE: Elieson

Forgot that in my last post. He isn't scummy enough to have the majority, and I'm finding Eresh to be much more scummy currently. I am waiting on responses to stuff before voting though.

Forgot that in my last post. He isn't scummy enough to have the majority, and I'm finding Eresh to be much more scummy currently. I am waiting on responses to stuff before voting though.

@Maniacal Engineer

It's not a short fuse it's the end of my patience. And the answer to why that is is this:
Okay I'm done. Apparently no one cares to read an actually pay attention to what I'm saying or the fact that half the time the answer is in the post or obvious.
What the heck do you expect me to say? You're going to get the same answer over and over so why are you concentrating on it?
d prefer to avoid doing anything rash on day 1, I do get the feeling though that Mido is not being given much of an opportunity to defend herself at the moment, it seems that everying she is saying is just being dismissed in order to push through a lynch. You may not agree with her defence but it's always worth considering what she has to say.

And in case it wasn't clear why I unvoted despite explaining the unvote in the post of the unvote.

When Ereshigikal voted Elie how many votes did that give him?

tumblr_oe7bxmD3pR1qg9raso9_r1_250.gif

Which put him in the what?

majority-rule-people-holding-word-pie-chart-winners-group-three-lift-hold-to-represent-largest-31863674.jpg

And in case you still don't understand why I've lost patience it's because It's all LOUD players on my case. And LOUD players have an easier time taking control of the thread and controlling lynches.

This when FA voted me and gave me how many votes?

26b6d45223e407e4f45b16fb711d3302.gif

Which put me in the what?

56315646-meerderheid-word-op-rode-muur.jpg

I realized that it doesn't matter what I say or do because apparently everything i say or do is scummy. Even a simple explained unvote.

Now to end this post that took forever to make because I'm at work:

tumblr_ojlchuSv9y1uyfszco1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom