• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna guess you guys didnt see my EDIT, since you've posted another game since the edit. :p Either way, All-Stars is a 16p game. Not 12 like I originally thought/said.

Awesome. Meanwhile I'll requeue my Hearthstone non-mafia game.

I have another game to add, but the player count is a little dodgy. I'd say add it to the large player count. Is it possible to put it in front of Bulbagarden All-Stars?Then leave a gap of course because it would be unfair to have two games in a row. Anywho, its called Bulbagarden U-Pick I. It can start anywhere between 10-20 players, and involves very minor player involving setup.

I want to add You decide the rules Mafia (18p) to the large game queue.
It will include a few new rules that you haven't seen before.

Just different, I will not go into the details later, you can read it when signups are posted. (Let's just hope that it won't be at the same time as Town of Salem: Rainbow...)

Also, I forgot to add that You decide the rules Mafia has pre-game involvement in setup design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom