• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun and Moon Ending Theme: Pose

I think the new version of ending proves that only Satoshi and Lilie are main characters, rest of classmates are just recurring side characters.

Yeah, it's interesting the other classmates aren't in this while the Rocket trio (who have had a smaller role this series) are..........

Ugh, I can't believe they wasted the most badass Z-Move pose on freaking James. Why was TR even there and not the other classmates? I love that Lillie was there with Shiron, but why not Kiawe, the other Z-Move user? Or Kukui, someone who studies moves and knows a lot about Z-Moves?

At least Ash did the Shattered Psyche pose like I hoped:/

Meh... that's kinda lame.

I haven't seen the new ending yet, hopefully they have some more new stuff.
There are also Lilie, Shiron, Team Rocket and their pokemon.
Ugh, I can't believe they wasted the most badass Z-Move pose on freaking James. Why was TR even there and not the other classmates?
They are more important to the show?

I think the new version of ending proves that only Satoshi and Lilie are main characters, rest of classmates are just recurring side characters.
There are also Lilie, Shiron, Team Rocket and their pokemon.
Yeah, I literally just saw it right now. That's pretty cool!

But as a previous poster said above, it's really interesting how they only showed lillie, then team rocket took the place of ash's other companions. Is that foreshadowing anything?

It doesn't have to be foreshadowing, it's equally possible that it just worked out like that. Kojiro has the only poison type Pokemon on the cast ATM and, I don't know if there are any/many other normal types, but Nyasu is the anime's most prominent normal type (I don't know if Kiteruguma and Sonansu are also normal or part normal?)

It doesn't have to be foreshadowing, it's equally possible that it just worked out like that. Kojiro has the only poison type Pokemon on the cast ATM and, I don't know if there are any/many other normal types, but Nyasu is the anime's most prominent normal type (I don't know if Kiteruguma and Sonansu are also normal or part normal?)
Yeah, it could've just happened that way. But they could've just as easily put ash's other companions in there. In fact, the album of pose or something like that shows all of ash's companions doing a z-move pose except lillie with her hands behind her back, so they could've just as easily put the rest in there.

But we'll just have to see what happens.

But as a previous poster said above, it's really interesting how they only showed lillie, then team rocket took the place of ash's other companions. Is that foreshadowing anything?

Not really. All it's foreshadowing is how little they care for the Trial-Captains-turned-classmates. Though that was pretty clear to begin with :p

Though wouldn't it be a flipping hoot if Mimey joined Ash's team for whatever reason?:LOL:

What gets me is that Team Rocket got two of them. Out of four. It almost seems like the main cast will soon become so small they wouldn't have another character to fill that space...................

(I don't really think the cast will shrink to just Ash and Lillie, I just think it's not entirely out of the question. And again I've been so, so wrong lately nobody should listen to what I say).

Yeah, it could've just happened that way. But they could've just as easily put ash's other companions in there. In fact, the album of pose or something like that shows all of ash's companions doing a z-move pose except lillie with her hands behind her back, so they could've just as easily put the rest in there
They couldn't have with this verse though as the other companions don't have the appropriate typed Pokemon for the moves in the lyrics. Based on how long we put up with Puni-chan's song, I am expecting we get at least one more refresh of this and maybe then they'll have the whole group join in to do the next set of poses or something equivalent.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom