• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

5km, Magby. Very nice as it was one of the very few Fire-types I didn't have yet.
2km, Abra. Also nice as it had good IVs and I still don't have Alakazam.

2km, Nidoran (F) (eh still in the 25 Candy tier, thankfully they're also not 5km hatches anymore...)
5km, Pinsir (I appreciate the Candy as I'm trying to power up a good Pinsir I got... also glad these are not 10km anymore but I did get a 10km hatch of it a while ago :()

I hatched a Bulbasaur, Gligar, Dunsparce, Drowzee and Ekans this morning. I was hoping for a better turnout for my two kilometer eggs, but I don't mind when I hatch a starter considering how rare they are in general. Gligar was a great surprise since I haven't found one before. I didn't mind Dunsparce. While I have caught a few of them in my area, this was the first time I hatched one and it's apparently pretty rare. I would have preferred finding another rare five kilometer egg like for Sneasel or Porygon, but it was still a neat find. I could have done without Drowzee and especially Ekans though. I'm still glad that Ekans aren't in the five kilometer eggs anymore, but that doesn't mean that I want to find them among the two kilometer eggs either.

I have three ten kilometer eggs that I'm working on, so hopefully those will turn out to be Pokemon that I need too.

2km, Slowpoke (good enough as I still need Slowking)
2km, Krabby (eh, Kingler is kinda good but I don't feel like going for a powerup on it of all things; maybe someday I'll get a second better one)

I've hatched a Mareep, Pineco, two Machop, a Vulpix, a Smoochum and a Voltorb. The Mareep was a great find and the Smoochum and Voltorb helped out with getting more medals for their respective types. I still have a few more ten kilometer eggs, so hopefully those will turn out into some nice finds too.

Hatched a Staryu & Krabby - neither were wanted or very good.

Stantler - not needed
Charmander - it was weak, but wanted more candy

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom