• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Echos - Got Alm like 2 battles away from the Emperor. Hit a road block so I had to move Celica along a bit. Just unlocked the Hero promotion for Alm and have everyone except Kliff and C promoted all the way. It appears that I'm going to have to finish Dumas tower before I can go back to Alm.

Only four shrines left in Breath of the Wild for me. The last shrine we activated was a Kass puzzle involving the blood moon -- good thing gliding to the pedestal from Satori Mountain only takes an (in-game) hour. Found one of those bowling Korok puzzles in Akkala, but a white-maned Lynel was dangerously nearby. We solved the puzzle without attracting too much attention, but after that I noticed the Lynel had a spear so I took it on. Did much better than my first time against one of these white horses but MAN it was still rough. Oh, and did I mention it was thundering and most of my arsenal was metal?

Got home just in time to join in the ARMS "Global Testpunch" for the hour. I didn't entirely have an idea what I was doing, but it was fun.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I finally got the Golden Shovel - and I don't time travel in this game!

Fire Emblem Echos - Trying to get through Dumas Tower with Alm now. I took the wrong set of stairs and ended up doing a boss first before hitting a save room and had to restart from the beginning.

Decided to replay through Pokemon Platinum. I haven't had the chance to buy a Switch or any other games so I been replaying older games. Besides that, I've be been playing Mario Kart 8(the original) with my older sister who's back from college.

Last edited:
Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. I'm in Autumn year two. The birthday date with Ludus was fun.

Round two of that ARMS Global Testpunch. I'm still only average at best at it, but we won some matches, lost some more, overall had a blast. Highlights:

- During one 2v2 team match, my teammate went down and I was running low myself, but I was able to hold my ground and finish both opponents off for the win.
- I won one match (a Minmin vs. Minmin fight) PERFECT using double Dragon arms. Really.

Utawarerumono (Vita) - Two hours in and controlled my character for all of 4 minutes. The pointless talking doesn't seem to have an end.

Fire Emblem Echos - Went ahead and tried doing Act 6. Got Alm Overclassed into a Conqueror and now hes freaking unstoppable. Got to the very last fight in the last dungeon and got game over. Apparently even if Celica isn't leading the army if she dies its game over. :mad:

Akibas Beat (Vita) - Very different but in a good way. In the second dungeon with Mippity on my team.

Overwatch (PS4) - Didn't get to play much because of lag but got a few loot boxes. Still didn't get the skins I really wanted out of the anniversary set.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Upgraded the house again. Planning to marry Ludus soon.

Back
Top Bottom