• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PotW is off this week. Good time if you have suggestions!

SirOni

Driving You Batty
Reaction score
We've been pretty busy this week so no PotW this week unfortunately. But as always this is a good time to post suggestions for Pokémon you would like to see feature sometime! So, is there a Pokémon you would like to learn more about? Are there any Pokémon you believe deserve more attention? Do you have a favorite that you wish to see as a PotW? Suggest it below and we'll be happy to feature it as a future Pokémon of the Week!

dhelmise, stunfisk, wishiwashi, and sableye are all lovely choices

it would be a good idea to make a compilation thread linking to all of these, considering how many there are now

Last edited:
Raichu please!!!

Suggestions are in the order of wishing-
1. Cyndaquil line
2. Starly Line
3. Charmander line
4. Chimchar lin
5. Dratini Line
6. Drilbur Line
7. Treecko Line
8. Litwick Line

a Raichu PotW will be like heaven

I want the blue eyes white dragon and agumon pls
The latter is not Pokemon. Though I would love to have a discussion of that :)

The previous several weeks of PotW were all Pokemon of my uninterest, makes me contributes nothing to the discussion. I hope this time I can finally have something to speak about.

My suggestion of PotW:
Riolu line
Ralts line
UNOWN!!!!!
Arceus
Mew
Ho-Oh (pay respect to M20)
Piplup line (Oh this damn little penguin making M20 more controversial than ever)
Rotom
The mighty Ghidorah!!!

I would be very much appreciated if any of my suggestion is taken for next week's PotW.

We've had a burst of really warm weather here this week, so I'm thinking something with Drought :p

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom