• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back and reread the last couple of hours worth of her posts. She doesn't put up a proper defence, and anything she did put up, just sounded weird.
I did pay close attention to that at the time those posts were made. I guess I just didn't think of those posts as Jester posts.

Isn't it convenient that you didn't vote for anyone and then come over putting blame on everybody.

Why should I have voted? We had no leads except me and eresh, and eresh turned out to be a townie, and a important one at that. Eresh seemed to accept the fact they were gonna be lynched, and no scum would do that. I didn't point this out as I was offline for most of this.

Day 2: NihileGONE

Day 2: NihileGONE

No longer able to pursue their Zygarde quest, Sun/Moon decided the next step would be helping the stranger that gave them an invitation to the Akala Route 8 motel. They learned about the efforts of the UB Taskforce, consisting of International Police officers Anabel and Looker, as well as the Assistant Branch Chief of the Aether Foundation, Wicke. After running some errands for the sake of the Taskforce, they got their first mission; eliminating UB-01 Symbiont, Nihilego, which has appeared in Akala Island.

As they tried to approach the UB, though, a bright flash of light blinded them for a moment and when they opened their eyes again, all they saw was UB-01 lying in front of them, fainted.

Dear Midorikawa, you are UB-01 Symbiont, Nihilego
250px-793Nihilego.png
Nihilego is an Ultra Beast which resembles a jellyfish. It is mostly white and has tentacles shaped like the hair, dress, and legs of a girl. The top of its head is a bell that resembles a sun hat. The bell is transparent save for six pointed stars around the crown, and the brim has a blue edge. The ends of the "hair" fly out, resembling arms, and the outer tentacles of the "dress" have two bubbles inside.

Nihilego is a parasitic organism, capable of injecting a neurotoxin that subtly alters the thoughts and actions of any human or Pokémon that becomes its host. This neurotoxin stimulates intense feelings of excitement while causing a loss of inhibitions, which acts to forcibly bring out any latent potential within the host while wearing away at their minds.

Nihilego's exact levels of intelligence are unknown, but according to the Aether Foundation's research it seems to act mainly on a self-preservation instinct. It has been observed behaving like a young girl, though the exact reasons for why it does so are unknown.
Because of being part-Poison type and the powerful toxins it has, you are the 1x Poisoner. You may attempt to poison a player, which will make them die at the end of the next night unless healed by a Doctor or Poisonproof. You may keep using this ability if the poison attempt fails until it succeeds once. You may also take control of someone and keep close watch of their actions. As a result, you are also the Redirector Monitor. Each night you may select a player and force them to target a specific player of your choosing with their role, if they have an active one. If their role is investigative, you will also get their investigative results as well as them.

You are aligned with the Ultra Beasts and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Midorikawa was killed. She was UB-01 Symbiont Nihilego, Mafia 1x Poisoner + Redirector Monitor

It is now Day 2. It will end in 48 hours unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 15 players alive, 10 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

more importantly, town likely has a doctor and vig (unless they were 1x) and if so, the doctor has someone they can likely trust

more importantly, town likely has a doctor and vig (unless they were 1x) and if so, the doctor has someone they can likely trust
The doc was already pretty much confirmed with Eresh death. A vig is a good possibility, but why would a vig be trigger happy. As far as I know there was no suspicion on Mido. Was this just a lucky shot or did someone know more?
It might also have been redirected towards her.

Voting Mido for that? What about me or HumanDawn...?

Vote him then.

Mind you, I never encouraged any claiming. All I said was that if he wanted to, he was free to do so.

Wow, this was sudden, was that really necessary? From what I can see Max didn't really do anything crazy.

This is Maxs so called pushing. Derp was the one teasing a claim, all Max said was that if he wants then he can do it. I see nothing scummy about this. It's just telling him to go ahead if he wants to. Derps posts strike me as scummier the "oh I want to claim" and the fact he turned this into something it wasn't. And his claim was a poem that just naturally makes players more curious. Derp seems to be straight up baiting people to do something scummy.

As stated above what Max did really doesn't look bad at all. It wasn't encouraging, it just looked like "Do it if you want, I won't stop you." That's not encouragement, that's not caring if he does.
For all these reasons I will VOTE: Max1996
T
he way I see it, their Mafia buddies keep trying to take attention away from them or The Mafia knows they're Town and will use them as a pawn. If the second scenario is true then we should watch out for those that keep vouching for Max. Remember, in this game you only know your own alliance and shouldn't put your hands in the fire for anyone else. I mean, unless you're the mafia.

For all these reasons I will VOTE: Max1996
T
he way I see it, their Mafia buddies keep trying to take attention away from them or The Mafia knows they're Town and will use them as a pawn. If the second scenario is true then we should watch out for those that keep vouching for Max. Remember, in this game you only know your own alliance and shouldn't put your hands in the fire for anyone else. I mean, unless you're the mafia.
It's not putting hands in anything though. I was just pointing out how utterly idiotic the reasons for voting Max were yesterday. Your reasoning here is better, but still uses yesterday's reasons as a base, so it's not that great either. What Max did isn't worth voting. His actions got blown way out of proportion.

Isn't this going well

You all just murdered a apparently really important role
This is a pointless remark. Retrospection is easy to spout once the deed has been done. Day 1 mislynches are so common that they are pretty much to be expected. Instead of futile mourning, you try to gather information from the lynch. For example, now that we know Eresh was town, we can go back and look at her interactions knowing they were from a town-perspective. We can also look at her wagon and infer that it either contains scum and/or was pushed by scum.

Why should I have voted? We had no leads except me and eresh, and eresh turned out to be a townie, and a important one at that. Eresh seemed to accept the fact they were gonna be lynched, and no scum would do that. I didn't point this out as I was offline for most of this.
Town's greatest weapon is its vote. You don't just vote to lynch, you also use it to incite responses/reactions, apply pressure, distribute votes, and test claims, to name a few. Don't wait for leads to show up, try to push for them yourself.

@Slife, exactly what did you find suspicious about my posts during Day 1? Please explain.
Vote: Slife
As I said, your reaction to AE was what raised my suspicion moreso than your "push" for the softclaim itself. Your immediate backtracking upon inquisition and then later trying to clarify yourself without being prompted pinged me as being paranoid over saying something by mistake and then trying to cover it up.

Mido's death is interesting. Considering it was only the first night, my guess is it was probably a fluke with some weird role, given that this is role-madness. Either that or a very lucky and inexperienced vig/SK. Mido was fine with either a Derp or Eresh lynch, and chose to vote for Derp, likely to distance herself from the mislynch. She backed up Max in the softclaim discussion and pushed Derp for most of the day. This makes Derp look good and Max look suspect given that Eresh was town and Mido favored both a Derp and Eresh lynch.

Mido's death is interesting. Considering it was only the first night, my guess is it was probably a fluke with some weird role, given that this is role-madness. Either that or a very lucky and inexperienced vig/SK.
What do you mean? It is a lucky vig/SK shot, but what makes you think it was by an inexperienced person?

I'm going to vote

Vote: Pariah

You pushed Max Day 1 over a misunderstanding, and you continue to push Max over the same silly reasoning. I also don't like your every man for himself attitude. Mafia is a team game, and we need to work together to scum hunt, not oppose eachother. Doing so gives the advantage to the mafia.

I don't know if this is useful but I believe that the Redirect from Midorikawa was on me, since I was redirected to Max, I contacted him and the information that he gave me lined up with my result.

Unvote: Slife because he explained himself.

Remember, in this game you only know your own alliance and shouldn't put your hands in the fire for anyone else. I mean, unless you're the mafia.
Excuse me? To scum hunt efficiently, you need to work together with others.

Vote: Pariah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom