• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day Seven Start
Players:
6. @SoaringLooker -> @SoaringDylan
8. @Elementar
10. @Yours Truly
11. @Iteru
12. @Skullcrow
15. @Rainbow Cloud
Dear Skullcrow,
227Skarmory.png

You are Skarmory! The Armour Bird Pokemon!

Although made of steel, your body is so light you can travel at 300km/h! Because you are Steel/Flying, you are resistant to many types but weak to only two. Electric and Fire.

Due to your speed, once per game you may use Agility, on the night you use this you shall become immune to any actions on you, because you are moving too fast.

Secondly, once a game you may use Fury Attack. This will allow you to attack between 2-5 random players, dealing 1HP damage to each. You might accidentally hit the same player twice. This move will be hinted at the opposing players.

Lastly you may use your third attack once a night, Metal Claw, to deal 2HP damage to your selected target.

You are sided with the Protectors of Johto (Town), you win when all other forces have been eradicated.

Skullcrow was killed.

Someone took 1HP damage.
Someone took 1HP damage.
Someone took 1HP damage.

It is now Day Seven, this phase will end 48 Hours from this post.

This is a pretty long game...

Yo I think I may have found our last scum by complete accident... Namely, SoaringDylan.

Firstly, last night, I asked him for his thoughts on the game in private, and it seems he has yet to reply, despite being clearly active elsewhere. Not exactly the most incriminating piece of evidence, but still something worth noting.

However, the reason he might be ignoring me might be because he's scum and might have guessed how my role works. You see, my ability is that I can analyse a portion of something that a player has said in this game and try to determine whether that player is telling the truth or lying... I say try because I could also get a neutral result for when Calvin doesn't know whether the quote in question is true/false or if my role fails like it did the night before. But anyway, the main reason I am saying this now is that I checked the following quote:

I've yet to get or do any damage.

And it seems that he wasn't telling the truth there... Now the only reasons I can think of that he has to lie about this quote from Day 3 is either because his role does self-damage (which is not what he has claimed thus far if I recall correctly), or if he just doesn't want to admit that he's done damage at that point in the game... and I can't really think of a reason for a town player to lie about the damage they take/receive, which leads me to beleive that he's out last mafia player.

I mean you lot will probably say otherwise, but for now, VOTE: SoaringDylan. Explain why you lied about that and I might take my vote off you.

When did I attack anyone? I don't have me targeting anyone in my rolepm lol.
(also i kinda forgot about your pm. It was pilled under others)
I'll hop on the charade though now they've found ho-oh
Vote Rainbowcloud

Eh, that is indeed an understandable reason, I guess. Maybe.

Regardless, you either took or delt damage some time between the start of the game and the start of Day 3, I woud like to know which is the case. And I don't see what your role PM has to do with it. Explain.

Also, Elementar, why are you so sure that Cloud is Ho-oh, may I ask? Is it just because his claim seems rather convenient, or is there some other reason?

Well uh.. As far as I'm aware you use your attack in your role PM @Yours Truly

But yeah I've taken damage over the course of the game. But I've yet to deal any damage to someone (maybe I voted someone earlier on but I don't remember doing so)

That is indeed how one uses one's abilities, I was just confused by the odd way you choose to word that sentence. Any particular reason for using that particular turn of phrase?

And you may have indeed taken damage over the course of the game, but this is specificly refering to the data on Day 3, which is when you claimed that you did not take or deal damage, and I've already established that said claim is false. Unless Calvin decided that whether this quote was true or false depends on the data right now rather then when said quote was posted, which I highly doubt. Explain. Or, at the very least, point me to where you have taken damage before Day 3.

I was first damage May 16th, aka N3.
What wording do you mean?

VOTE: Rainbow Cloud

Ho-oh...
Why am I Ho-Oh?

Vote: Rainbow Cloud
Any reason for voting for me?

I'll hop on the charade though now they've found ho-oh
Vote Rainbowcloud
Your admitting to just jumping on the bandwagon?

I see the bandwagon is forming but I'm afraid your looking for scum in the wrong place, nobody has given any reason for voting for me which is scummy to say the least.

Of the three of you I think Soaring's vote looks the worst though, he's openly admitting to badwagoning and has given no reason for me being Ho-Oh other than Elementar's suggestion which isn't backed up by anything either.

Vote: SoaringDylan

On the flip side Rainbow you have absolutey no defence as to why we shouldn't vote for you.

I suggest roleclaiming and Pokémon hinting. And I'll know if you are lying or not.

On the flip side Rainbow you have absolutey no defence as to why we shouldn't vote for you.

I suggest roleclaiming and Pokémon hinting. And I'll know if you are lying or not.
I've already made my claim though, why do people keep forgetting that I've already claimed?
I don't see anything to back up your claim?

Incidently I took 1HP damage last night though I imagine my attacker isn't going to be forthcoming about attacking me.

Like I said, I've never targeted anybody to this point and the first time I took damage was N3. So your source must be faulty.

Why am I Ho-Oh?

Any reason for voting for me?

Your admitting to just jumping on the bandwagon?

I see the bandwagon is forming but I'm afraid your looking for scum in the wrong place, nobody has given any reason for voting for me which is scummy to say the least.

Of the three of you I think Soaring's vote looks the worst though, he's openly admitting to badwagoning and has given no reason for me being Ho-Oh other than Elementar's suggestion which isn't backed up by anything either.

Vote: SoaringDylan
I don't have any investigation on anyone as I've been rather inactive (my bad, a ton of school stuff and I've been out camping :x)

Besides I don't have any investigative power either. So if there is a good reason to vote you I'll hop right on.

I don't have any investigation on anyone as I've been rather inactive (my bad, a ton of school stuff and I've been out camping :x)

Besides I don't have any investigative power either. So if there is a good reason to vote you I'll hop right on.

Is there a good reason to vote for me though?
Neither Elementar or Iteru has given any reasons or explanations for their vote, blindly following a bandwagon with little evidence isn't going to help.

I've already made my claim though, why do people keep forgetting that I've already claimed?
I don't see anything to back up your claim?

If you want me to potentially unvote you then you'll answer.

Like I said, I've never targeted anybody to this point and the first time I took damage was N3. So your source must be faulty.

Well, my 'source', as you put it, is @Calvin ッ giving me the results of my ability, so I'm willing to bet that he's accurate until he says otherwise. My vote stays.

*Grabs some popcorn to watch this other drama that's unfolding*

If you want me to potentially unvote you then you'll answer.
The answer can already be found in the Cop Alliance OC though, I'm not really liking how your ingnoring previously available information for convinince at the moment?

I'm going along at a snail's pace but someday I know I'll rock too.

@Yours Truly care to explain exactly what you did then.
I'm assuming you're a lie detector, being able to quote a message and ask if it's true or false?
If so what message did you quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom