Magikchicken
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I'm afraid I would ask you to wait at least two or three more days before I could post in the Park RP.. because my wifi connection back home is off and we need to wait two days before they could get it fixed. I'm telling you this so that you wouldn't replace me with some other ranger. Thanks for understanding my situation. (I'm currently in a comp shop, btw. > <)
    Hey, you were wondering about the Hidden Power event, well I posted more about it... http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=2679562&postcount=1760

Something you may notice I changed from our conversation is that you must keep your new type if you choose to use it on a Pokemon. The reason is because I think it may get too messy to keep track of who has what, when people have to post which type they want and stuff. Feel free to discuss about this in the thread if you want.
    It's okay. You don't need to worry about it. I mean, if you want to grade it, by all means, please do! I'm just trying to find someone who's free to grade, but if you finish all that before anyone else gets to my story, feel free :)
    Thank you so much for the grade. You see, this was in fact, started immediately after the first and neglected after a long period of time. That is why the summaries and et cetera were so... uneven. However, I do intend to take what you suggested to heart for my next endeavor.
    xD Good for ST. I don't think I could grade that monster o_O If you keep it up, you might break Jesse's (Dog of Hellsing) record for biggest story.

My AIM name is dragonspokemon. And I just finished grading a story on PE2K o_O It was a crossover w/Kingdom Hearts in it...I keep thinking of keyblades and Heartless now o_O And I am going to bed. I'll probably dream of Kingdom Hearts.
    Ah, that's fine. I can understand that :) I just require having my story "Left Behind" graded = it's the oldest ungraded story on there. I was trying all the graders to find someone. I hope you get back to grading soon though :)
    Although that thread was a troll thread >_>

Ataro is the official organizer of the Dojo, now that Marth quit. So if you wanna have any dealing on sensei positions you'll have to go to him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom