• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Blackjack Gabbiani
Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't been attached to a character this strongly in ages but I can't get the AIs from SV out of my head. I want them to be happy is that so wrong? I'm very worried about the DLC for that reason.
    • Hugs
    Reactions: guzmania
    guzmania
    guzmania
    oh definitely not. i find them to be so fascinating... ai created by people in order to reach a destructive goal, who ended up becoming self-aware and disagreeing with their creators over the ONE THING they were even created for in the first place.
    i want to see them be able to live on their own terms and enjoy life... i can't really help but view them as people, considering they've proven that they experience emotions and have detailed thoughts and feelings on the world around them, even if they were first designed as a proxy for the original professors.
    Blackjack Gabbiani
    Blackjack Gabbiani
    It's not often that a story about a rogue AI has them as the good guy rebelling against a villainous creator. But even beyond that, their story is really a tragedy. We're meant to think that they got their wish, but did they?
    Thank you for the likes! It’s been a long time. How’ve you been?
    Reactions: Blackjack Gabbiani
    Blackjack Gabbiani
    Blackjack Gabbiani
    Been ok haha. Hot.
    QuietDragon
    QuietDragon
    Good to hear! Yeah, the weather… I hope it cools soon, last year’s summer dragged on, and then, winter came later than usual, but also stayed later than usual (I enjoyed the last part, honestly!)
    Blackjack Gabbiani
    Blackjack Gabbiani
    Totally. As you can see from my post history I got the SV brainworms currently.
    Hey. Been thinking about the fandom again lately now that the original anime is retiring Ashm... randomly remembered your name. You were one of the first people to welcome me here 20 years ago. It's cool to see you still here... how time flies! Just thought I'd say hello! :)
    May I please join your Team Rocket usergroup? Team Rocket has the coolest uniforms, they are the only group you can dress up as/infiltrate, and have the most sustainable goals in most media...plus, TEAM ROCKET'S ROCKIN'!!!!

I love Team Rocket in the games, mangas, anime, TCG, and other products...I wish somebody would make a TR female Grunt Plushie for me(Gen III(So I can have her say"Screw the law, I have green hair!") or IV(For saying"Screw the law, I'm in Team Rocket!!")!!! )...

So, can I join?
    do I? oops. sorry dude, was a bit bored last night, so went on a random hi thing, lol. my apologies
    cool avatar, nice to see some appreciation for farfetched :D
    Emerald came today, so time for my feedback. HE'S A CHEATER!!! HE CLONED ALL OF HIS POKEMON!!! I SAY HE DESERVES A BIG FAT RED NEGATIVE!!! Item is just as described. It works perfectly. Fast and easy delivery. I give him a positive.

And again, thank you so much for helping me.
    Yeah, that's me. =w=

I think you're thinking about Agumented Reallity. But they've done a bit more than just projecting images.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom