• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Check out this blog post and its comments at Christian Rants (2) - Please stop bashing voice actors. - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums then comment on it. also check out my other blog at Christian Rants Things people say that are required to be a "true" pokemon fan - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums comment on them and get as many people to coment on them as possible please. We need to a: prove to people that a pokemon fan is a pokemon fan, no matter what, and b: we need to all get the death threats to Sarah Natochenny to stop as Veronica would not want such things and like i said in the blog, neither would Maddie Blaustein. Check them out, comment on them, and try and get as many coments on them. I'm flying down to Winipeg in 10 days and i'll have a meeting of my group of pokemon fans and other anime fans. I will mention some of the coments there and mention the response from the meeting when i get home on th2 days form then. thanks.
    ok i want to join sova on bulbigardin or serebii. once i find it i'll join it. search results only show the forums though not the actual group.
    Well i've decided, if and when i do a voice on pokemon, i'm going to request that either Rachael lillis, Ted Lewis, Veronica Taylor or Lisa Ortiz voice a character that my character interacts with. i'm even considering Kerry Williams or Rebecca Honig. Any recommendations? i'll put them on the list too.
    I started venturing into the raw thanks to the VA switch in part I guess. But I don't hold it against it, since I've been able to enjoy many other aspects of the franchise since seeking the Japanese roots. ^^'

And dude you're channel's pretty awesome. <3 Ms. Taylor's voice was a big part of my childhood, so her Ash portrayal holds a very special place in my heart. :)
    You're welcomed! I actually kinda said that with the "he's the chosen one of a kajillion legends" thing in mind. I've fallen in love with the Black and White games, and see him barge into Unova like that and hogging all the spotlight really annoys me. I'm all for focus on Ash, he deserves it to an extent, he is a great character. But I think they should tone it down in certain areas and raise it in others.

I do agree on the voice actor thing. A voice is part of what makes a character. That's why I rather watch the raw Japanese episodes, Ms. Matsumoto's voice is so full of energy and expirience. Sarah's, it's not bad, I kind of like it, but come BW..it just doesn't fit. The toned down Ash with a deep voice sounds of.

And yes, I'll always prefer Ms. Taylor. To this day I imagine Ash speaking with her voice. Haha, my mental interactions between Ash and the likes of Paul or Iris are always amusing to ponder. XD
    D
    It's been YEARS since I last talked to you!!! :O Yeah, it's me, PikaJ. :p I kind of lost interest in Ash over the years...not into guys much in genneral, for now, really.....But how've you been?!XD;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom