C
Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think Ash should travel with a Pokemon Dancer (Male) & Pokemon Stylist (Female) !

-The Female cast is a rich girl who run away from home to fulfill her own dream and because her father tried to force her to a marriage meeting .(Similar to James)
    She is Incredibly beautiful ! A perfect Eye-candy.
    She's also Stubborn , Native , Strict & take thing too seriously . She also very Graceful & knowledgeable since she start studying as a little girl .
    However , Her Native & Overconfident personality stop her from using her Knowledge properly and she end up in trouble . she decide to travel with Ash for protection.
    Although , She thought Ash as nothing more then commoner and often biker/argue with him . But later she start developing feeling like Misty as she gets jealous when another girl come close to Ash .
    Her annoying Fiance also appear who believe Ash to be her Boyfriend .Therefore he declare himself as Ash's arch-nemesis and always tries to pick a fight with Ash while Ash find him annoying and often ignore him . This rival try very dirty trick in the book to defect or Harass Ash but all his plan gets backfire !
    -The Male cast is the total opposite of all other Previous Male cast . The only similarity he has with other Previous male cast is that he wants a girlfriend . Ash accidentally beat him in the Dance Competition So he start following Ash to find the his ''secret'' .

-Ash's personality should be like Taiki from Digimon Xros War ! He should be sharp , laid-back, Arrogant , athletic , Mature , Dense and he will able to keep calm under pressure .

-Also , A Female rival like Nene (Digimon Xros War) should appear . She seem to have some connection with the Kalo's Evil Team Or Team Rocket .

-Also , It would be cool if Ash catch a Honedge that can Talk ! It & Ash will have a ''Love & Hate'' relationship and it should be the second Pokemon who get abuse after Mewoth .

-We should all show that Ash will catch a bipedal Dinosaur-like Pokemon . Such as -
    We just to have to keep out eye on Kalo Pokemon like this !
    Nice profile pic! Team Rocket is the best of the worst, but if you try to steal my Pokemon I'll have to fight you! ^_^ Anyway welcome to the forums I'm kind of new here too :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom