Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    I added you to my 3DS friend list.
    My Code is: 3411-1627-7859
    Name: Sebastian or Durgo like u whant
    Many thanks
    Durgo
    the post order, there is none. And at least four ppl have to post till u can post again. since there are 5, you'll have to wait til we all post again till u can go once more. Sry for the confusion. right now we need apple to
    Ok, after apple, then its me. i have made a rule. you cant post until 4-5 ppl have posted after yours since we got 5 total now. And there are 3 ppl in ur area. suprisingly, you met each other in a way.
    I see... I didn't know that indicated "instability of image", but really I don't think it even matters at all, personally.

That's neat. What is the Pokeball thingy? lol

Actually I can draw more than stick figures. I got told I was really good at drawing when I was young. I even got awards in elementary school, but in middle school I began to get frustrated with my abilities to drew and haven't done it much since. Even if I got to the point where I could actually draw good line-art, I wouldn't be able to color at all. I don't even have the slightest clue how to do that. lol
    Well, I can't see any flaws, much less any glaring flaws, so I don't know what you're talking about. It's a great drawing of Flareon, and the accessories are cute!

I'd say something like "It's much better than I can draw", but with my skills, that wouldn't really be saying anything. xD =(
    Aww... Thanks. :embarass: As I've probably said before, it's mutual. On a somewhat random note, I've always loved your artwork. In fact, your artwork of Flareon made me realize it's actually a lot cuter than I had ever noticed before. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom