• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Nitro
Local time
8:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NITRO <333 I need my biannual update of your life ok GO
    Reactions: Nitro
    Nitro
    Nitro
    lot of the same old I guess!! I'm doing things, keeping busy, achieving new levels of snark and pretentiousness, same as usual

how are you? gotta catch you on discord sometime
    PeaceSign
    PeaceSign
    this new VM system kinda weirds me out LOL rip

that's so good to hear! :) Your "snark and pretentiousness" really hint at intelligence, good humor, and ambition - keep being who you are cause you're wonderful!!

I'm good too! entering my last year of undergrad, having a great time, really excited for the world ahead!! and for sure! - I'll be on there more often soon! I miss you!
    yaaaaaaaaaay!! <333 I am so happy to hear that! I haven't been keeping up w/ your tweets lately but I can tell you're doing really great things. so happy that you're happy! first year wrapping up well?

haha, school's out, internship's on, a lot more time on my hands to do things I actually really like doing. definitely URPG, and writing too! and other stuff! so I'm very happy :)
    awwwh! smiles and laughter and nitrousness till the day we die <3

but really what would you like!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom