Dogasu
Local time
12:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you like Serena in the anime? Personally has a bit of potential, but right is the worst character in the history
    So, I saw the other day in regards to the original Movie 1 someone mentioned how "Mew was an evil villain who believed all clones deserved to die" in the Japanese version.

Now, this isn't the first time I've seen this brought up, but looking over your comparison I don't you see say anything about Mew being changed in terms of characterization and motive. I've always assumed this was a rumor started during the early days when the original Japanese version was hyped up as being some edgy, curse-filled show aimed for a higher age group, but is there any truth to the claim?
    Everytime I see your avatar I laugh - you have such good taste in Sonansu! :p I hope you're enjoying XY (and the TRio!) as much as I am after the BW atrocity!
    Interesting.

I wonder if it pops up in XY since the English equivalent is given a shout-out to.
    Question for you.

In the English translation of Red and Blue, Gary says "Smell ya later!", is there a Japanese equivalent for that line and, if so, what is it?

Thanks!
    Thanks for the reply! I figured as much, but I wanted your opinion because you always approach things like this logically versus the desire-blinded fans who say things like "OMG they could just totally air all three months worth of the remaining BW episodes in a week or two to catch us up!" that totally ignores things like television contracts and such. Haha.
    Hey Dogasu, because you seem pretty knowledgeable about this sort of thing, I was wondering: do you think it would be realistic for the English dub to be synced with the Japanese version like the video games? They announced yesterday that the dubs of the first two XY episodes will air only two days after the Japanese premieres, although as "sneak peeks" like Kids WB did for the first two episodes of Pokemon Advanced. But if the dub keeps catching up thanks to the Japanese version taking weeks off here and there, would a synced release actually be feasible? Has any other anime done something like that ever??
    I laughed at Satoshi reaching out towards the sun like:
    Iris! Dent! Come baaaack!!!

Anyway, the animation for XY is stunning.
    Hey. Ever since the XY anime was announced, I've been curious about the logo. What does that white text that's on top of the XY letters portion in the logo, say?

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom